PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Infections of urinary ways and all that with them is connected

marian
01.09.2004, 19:30
For the best structurization of a forum on urology/andrology it is entered otdelna rkbrika on infections of urinary ways (IMP). Doctors and patients - welcome. We discuss any questions.

Volodja
Well. Give still times we shall try or taste, if be not afraid;).

One of the numerous reasons of synchronization of process - disturbance of a local blood flow for which the metasympathetic nervous system//responds. Certainly, she responds not only for a local blood flow. Stimulation of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection for restoration of a blood flow - standard procedure quite train which the patient the doctor of the general or common practice can also. At patients who even occasionally do or make it or her, obstreny diseases practically do not happen.:o

Yours faithfully.

MishaLMS
raval,

Forgive or Excuse and whence at you these data. Has dreamed, it seemed, has dreamed? You in occasion of infections of urinary ways whence in general scoop the education? Let's not rush without adducing any proof empty statements. Result or bring please links on someone's, and can be and on the jobs. Then we shall talk. To be afraid while it is necessary for you. By that that you have written, representation about modern treatment IMP at you rather exotic.

Alx
Thanks, for self-criticism. I completely support or maintain your methods of treatment in urology, within the limits of your knowledge, and they, on yours, are obviously insufficient. And more, I respect with you as the expert of the urologist, and to do or make scientific job to me laziness. Want make sami.:)

Yours faithfully.

seroup
raval,

The worthy answer. About what you in general spoke then? Dreams in reality? I generally invited here colleagues to serious discussions. And you except for ulybochek probably cannot offer anything else. Then please have a good time in other discussions. Thanks.

Evgenie Vas.
Zhivov,

In the job you do not consider presence in an organism of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection which, shall repeat for you, is responsible for a local blood flow and not only. What can be seryoznee? Or you are proud of it or this how the medieval surgeon was proud of ignorance of anatomy? It is a shame.

OZGdan
raval,

In medlajne on metasympathetic nerve system, I have found 11 jobs, 10 of which Russian. For me it is the diagnosis. In the literature accessible to me I did not meet mentions that the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection has any attitude or relation to a bladder, this term is simply even not familiar to me. That up to Stimulation of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection for restoration of a blood flow - standard procedure quite train which the patient the doctor of the general or common practice can also. - for me it is the empty phrase which is not having under self any sense. If you will acquaint me with sootvestvujushchej the literature (even a mention, good links), to you I shall be grateful.

Vit ` Ok
Zhivov,

The term a bladder is unfamiliar to you?.. Good, a typing error.

On the Internet on this subject noteworthy really is not present. Very much reminds the closed subject. It, possibly, the diagnosis.

From the accessible literature.

Oshchy a course of human physiology and animals. Nozdrachyov/its or his Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection detishche/

Physiology of independent nervous system. It or him.

Only I do not understand, what for to you it. If your level of knowledge same as at yours koleg, and he at them, I dare to assure, high enough you cannot understand as to use the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection in practice. They not could answer a simple question on bronchial astme/it is necessary to solve nearby 30 enough obvious podvoprosov/, and for the decision of a question on use of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection in practice it is necessary to solve nearby 70 podvoprosov, some of which have no direct answer. You as I shall look or see, fine manage and the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection. Success. At last, that you to console, I shall tell or say, that Vayne, for the present moment, categorically denies vozmozhnot uses of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection in practice. Yes, you already know one of techniques.

data
The term a bladder is unfamiliar to you?..

Yes is not present. The term of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection is unfamiliar to me. A child certain Nazdracheva? And it who? Who nibud in general knows it or him and recognizes outside Russia? In the world somebody seriously divides or shares;parts its or his views?

You cannot understand that as to use the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection in practice.

What to use? You please without foggy reasonings explain as where this or thus most *quot; ii?*quot; adjusts or regulates in a bladder how it occurs or happens?

And for the decision of a question on use of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection in practice it is necessary to solve nearby 70 podvoprosov, some of which have no direct answer.

Number I do not remember, month too was not... (N.V.Gogol, Notes of the madman).

You as I shall look or see, fine manage and the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection.

As well as without many other things senseless abreviatur.

That you to console, I shall tell or say, that Vayne, for the present moment, categorically denies vozmozhnot uses of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection in practice.

What Vayne (m.b. Alan Wein)? How it is possible to deny use of a part of nervous system (if those as the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection in general exists) in practice?

Yes, you already know one of techniques.

I do not know.

FOZIL
Nozdrachev Alexander Danilovich, the academician of the Russian Academy of Science

Vayne Alekvandr Moiseevich, the academician of Russian Academy of Medical Science

I have a suspicion, that with a bladder it not a typing error.

Krylov I.A. / the Monkey by an old age.../

I hope, though it or him know.

feofila
http: // journal.spbu.ru //2001/27/10.html

nastjusha
You know, raval, I am not strong in the Russian academicians from medicine, it is the truth. And only because their jobs and the theory in the majority and for quite objective reasons outside the Russian Federation are interesting to nobody. For me as the urologist, much more than practical advantage or benefit of reading works of professor Alan J. Wein from Pennsylvania, the USA, the person which was brought with really big contribution to studying the reasons and treatment of an incontience of the urine, being the co-chairman of consultation the CART on an incontience of urine, than works of Dr. Vayne Alexander Moiseevicha, the academician of Russian Academy of Medical Science which in my speciality essential has not made anything.

Good example of emptiness and nikchemnosti your conversations is and the subject of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection lifted by you. You, declaring a certain attitude or relation of this part of nervous system to a bladder, not in a status of anything plainly to explain: what this part of nervous system in a bladder, as well as due to what as well as how it is possible to influence the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection how it is reflected on current IMP adjusts or regulates???? All these questions remain without answers. Moreover, you probably not in a status to result or bring what or researches which results somehow prove your point of view. Well and positions of the Russian academicians if they have no distinct proofs and are not recognized in other world, let will remain their personal opinion. No less than addicting of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection for your private or individual business.

Ajnura
You the remarkable expert and to deduce or remove you out of operation not on my behalf, only therefore I shall agree with your point of view concerning me but if you want to continue - always at your service.

Still time of thanks for the information which you give.

Katena
Yes please, *quot; to deduce or remove from ?OOn*quot; the friend each other we shall not be. Well and to continue discussion with you in my opinion it is senseless. You and have not resulted or brought the serious arguments explaining and as those confirming your views.

Senjka
The dear doctor Zhivov Alexey!

Your feature has liked to conduct discussion, and also principles of the approach to medicine, therefore in view of your accessory or belonging to SPb, it would be desirable to ask for you the help to communicate in your opinion the explanatory or sensible colleague who could render the real help in conducting/treatment the patient with v a hepatitis.

Write to me on a mail: asscander@yahoo.co.uk, in turn could promise the help in a finding of originals of separate text-through you of interesting clauses or articles on yours spets.

Yours faithfully,

Atteva
I have responded you on e-mail.

eryaz
I result or bring these clauses or articles here, not for the proof something, and especially for the Thunderer. That the weapon did not rust.;) I believe, that at personal meeting, he will necessarily brand urologists and this honey. Academies: that they charlatans and on them cries .:mad:

*quot; APPLICATION OF OZONOTHERAPY IN COMPLEX TREATMENT CHRONIC BACTERIEMIC or BACTERIAL AEA??C?e?C*quot;

Kazeko N., Bohr And., nechaj E., Nazarov of Century, Sogrin E., Seidov I., Mariupol A.A.

The Tyumen medical academy

Chronic prostatitis (HP) - one of the most widespread inflammatory diseases of a urogenital tract at men of active age. According to modern representations, treatment HP should represent a complex of the actions directed on struggle against the originator, detoxicating, an immunocorrection, activation of antioxidatic protection, improvement of microcirculation and a cellular metabolism in a prostate.

In connection with that therapeutic doses of ozone essentially strengthen microcirculation and improve trophic processes in tissues, influence rheologic properties of a blood, possess expressed immunomodulirujushchim effect, promote sharp activization detoksikatsionnoj systems of protection of an organism, the big interest represents application of ozonotherapy in complex treatment of patients with HP.

Materials and methods of research. As methods of ozonotherapy for treatment HP we have chosen intravenous introduction of the ozonized normal saline solution in quantity or amount 200 (concentration of ozone of 1500-2000 mkg/ml) and a small autohemotherapy (intramuscular introduction of the ozonized autoblood). Duration of a course of therapy has made 7 procedures, and the first 3 days of procedure were spent daily, and then in day.

In research 53 persons with an exacerbation of a chronic nonspecific prostatitis in which clinical picture have been included or have been switched on prevailed a painful syndrome. All patients have been divided or undressed into 2 groups: 1 group - the basic (35 person) - as treatment received antibacterial therapy, massage of a prostate, ozonotherapy; 2 group - control (17 person) - received similar course of treatment, but without ozonotherapy.

Results. At the analysis of results of treatment more expressed effect in the basic group was marked or celebrated. The painful syndrome is completely stoped after 3 days of treatment in the basic group and only by 7 day of treatment in control group. Alongside with it or this in the basic group decrease of a dysuria, improvement of the general or common state of health was observed more expressed on comparison with control. 20 person of the basic group marked or celebrated restoration of a sexual inclination, 16 person marked or celebrated intensifying an erection and at 7 person emotional painting orgasticheskih experiences was completely normalized. At the microscopical analysis of a secret of a prostate more expressed positive changes (decrease of quantity or amount of leucocytes up to norm or rate, augmentation of quantity or amount letsitinovyh grains in 2-3 times) in comparison with initial parameters have occured or happened in the basic group. By-effects from an antibioticotherapia in the form of a nausea, metal taste in a mouth, a headache have been revealed at 7 person of control group and at one person of the basic group.

Conclusions. The received results allow to consider or count, that ozonotherapy positively influences current of a chronic prostatitis, essentially reducing clinical and laboratory displays of disease. Thus, we recommend use of ozonotherapy in complex treatment of a chronic bacteriemic or bacterial prostatitis.

*quot; APPLICATION OF OZONE AT TREATMENT OF THE CHRONIC PYELONEPHRITIS ON THE BACKGROUND SUGAR aeCua?C*quot;

Bohr And., Kazeko N., Lerner, ZHmurov Century, Nechaj E., splinter S.A.

High prevalence of a chronic pyelonephritis on a background of a diabetes mellitis (SD) and gravity of its or his current, cause necessity of constant perfection of methods of diagnostics and treatment of this serious pathology.

Unsatisfactory indemnification of -metabolic disturbances at SD increases or enlarges risk of development of various pathological statuses from kidneys in 17 times. The pyelonephritis on background SD is characterized by systemic metabolic shifts in an organism. Alongside with augmentation of a glycemia, activation of processes the FLOOR, development of a metabolic acidosis, special pathogenetic value or meaning;importance has deterioration of oxygen maintenance of tissues. The arising hypoxia leads to disturbances of microcirculation especially in a tissue of a kidney that promotes faster becoming infected of a renal tissue.

The basic agent of struggle against the originator of a pyelonephritis there are antibiotics. However antibacterial therapy not only has not solved a problem or task of struggle against an infectious disease, but also poradila new problems: development of refractory or resistant strains of bacteria, an intrahospital infection, suppression of immunity, an allergy, a dysbacteriosis, etc. Despite of the developed or produced principles of complex treatment of the chronic pyelonephritis, providing pathogenetic, multiplane influence on a macroorganism and a microflora, for today, some questions remains unresolved. One of accessible and highly effective methods of treatment of a chronic pyelonephritis is ozonotherapy which alongside with direct bactericidal action improves supply of tissues by oxygen, activates a cellular metabolism and promotes rising of functional and phagocytic activity of neutrophils (Ants And., Peretjagin S., 1991; Kosumjan S., Kolesov About., 1995; Woltst H, 1998) High antimicrobial activity of ozone puts forward it or him in number of the most effective antimicrobic and antiviral preparations.

The purpose of research. To estimate or appreciate efficiency of a method of parenteral introduction of the ozonized normal saline solution in complex treatment sick of a chronic pyelonephritis on a background of a diabetes mellitis

Materials and methods: it is investigated or researched 31 person with the diagnosis a chronic pyelonephritis in a stage of an exacerbation on a background of a diabetes mellitis II type. Patients have been divided or undressed into 2 groups: 1 group 13 person which received traditional antibacterial therapy, 2 group - 18 person which received traditional therapy and intravenous introduction of the ozonized normal saline solution in quantity or amount 200 ml. Concentration of ozone of 1500 mkg/l. Daily 7-10.

At all patients it is carried out bacteriological research wet before treatment. Attracts attention prevalence of a monoculture which was sowed in 98,5 % of cases, microbial associations are found out in 1,5 % of cases. Among Gram-negative bacteria prevailed E. Coli - 36,6 %, Proteus - 27,8 % u Ps. aeruqinosa - 20,9 %. At bacteriemic or bacterial research of urine at two groups after treatment, more expressed depression of the maintenance or contents of bacteria in urine in 2 group is noted: E. coli 15,5 %, Proteus 14,6 %, Ps. aeruqinosa 11,6 %.

Under influence of ozonotherapy improvement of parameters of a carbohydrate exchange in 2 group was marked or celebrated: Saccharum of a blood 7,20,27 against 9,730,41 ???y/l., glikozilirovannyj a hemoglobin 6,680,26 against 10,950,37 mkmol/u Nv. We analyse dynamics or changes the FLOOR under influence of ozonotherapy at compared groups. The analysis of results of research shows, that during treatment there is an authentic depression of primary products the FLOOR dienovyh conjugates (recreation center) in 2 group 0,180,01 against 0,210,01 (E*lt; 0,01) and shiffovyh the bases (SHO) 20,20,93 against 28,251,27 (R *lt; 0,01). The received results testify to inhibition of processes the FLOOR and that applied concentration of ozone during treatment were effective and safe. By us also it is carried out researches influence of ozone on parameters of cellular and humoral immunity at compared groups of patients. The analysis of the received results has shown, that the course of -oxygen therapy has had normalizing an effect on lowered quantitative structure T-supressorov which quantity or amount has raised or increased in the second group with 12,30,4 up to 14,60,6 (E*lt; 0,01). Initially raised or increased quantity or amount of O-active lymphocytes also has authentically decreased in the second group with 54,30,1 up to 49,31,6 % (E*lt; 0,01). The relative maintenance or contents of O-helpers practically has not changed. The received results differed from results of treatment in control group of patients where it has not been revealed authentic changes of parameters of the immune status.

Conclusions: medical ozone in complex treatment sick of a chronic pyelonephritis on a background of a diabetes mellitis improves a clinical symptomatology, renders selective immunokorregirujushchee action, positively influences parameters of a carbohydrate exchange. Ozone can be applied at sick by a chronic pyelonephritis on background SD at presence immunodefitsitnyh statuses. Ozone brakes processes the FLOOR and activates system of antioxidatic protection. Parenteral introduction of ozone renders distinct or clear antibacterial influence on originators of a chronic pyelonephritis and is a safe method for the patient.

Nervus
And about Saccharum not those words, Vladimir Jakovlevich.. And randomization was not .a glikogemoglobin again ahead of schedule has improved? And methods of statistical processing specially we store or keep in a secret?

Type of Diabetum, about the request the CART, it is necessary to specify in the ARABIAN digits, the endocrinologist you ours. And in general, about what clause or article? What t - supressory became more nice?

I have forgotten to tell or say to YOU - the doctor treats the patient, instead of T-supressory.. To you most has not bothered to reprint children's jobs? I shall tell or say on a secret - IMMORALLY to frame, reprint, propagandize insufficiently competent jobs - doctors and patients are confused, time comes off real problems, the electric power and simply energy is spent...

rapka
Vladimir Jakovlevich,

Jobs worthy regrets in connection with simply low educational level of authors in questions that such and as the prostatitis and a pyelonephritis is defined or determined and classified today are once again resulted or brought. In this sense of job look or appear indeed *quot; nNO????*quot;, as Galina Afanasevna has correctly specified. Such impression, that authors till now live behind the Iron Curtain and have no the slightest access to the modern foreign literature on a problem.

In job on a prostatitis has undressed criteria vkjuchenija in researches simply is not present and the prostatitis not clearly what actually (on classification NIH standard today in the world them exists IV categories) was available in view of. Such category as *quot; chronic nonspecific O?OaO?O*quot; the world does not know (I to tell the truth too I do not know, and that authors - not clearly) treated. And besides randomization is not present, what authors have received for groups of patients on structure not clearly, criteria of the control of efficiency of therapeutic influence are not specified, etc. On whom similar jobs are calculated? On you? So to you I on a secret shall tell or say, that for last 100 years a chronic prostatitis than only did not try to treat (Russians in this business also have succeeded): from galvanic currents up to an electrophoresis and fonoforeza, diadynamotherapies and laserotherapies and mn. Other. However a firm method of treatment practically all forms of a prostatitis for today there is only an antibioticotherapia which has the certain proved efficiency. As a whole the problem of a prostatitis in medicine is not solved, and similar jobs to its or her decision obviously add nothing.

For job on a pyelonephritis similar mistakes or errors also are characteristic. Not clearly what is it was for a pyelonephritis and whether there was in general a pyelonephritis? And can there was a cystitis? Definitions clinical, labratornyh and vizualizatsionnyh are not present (all the same criteria of including or incorporation). As randomization again does not smell, that for groups of patients authors not clearly studied or investigated. Criteria of efficiency of treatment precisely are not formulated. At what here I to tell the truth do not know the FLOOR. In general that the FLOOR ours *quot; O?N?UN*quot; often are inclined pripletat to everything, probably it seems to them, what is it gives to their jobs *quot; ?aOiOa??N*quot;. Though actually except for a regret nothing causes it. Thanks you, Vladimir Jakovlevich for the next anti-advertising of ozonotherapy and superfluous acknowledgement or confirmation of that this method *quot; ?N?N??n*quot; on former remains parerogativoj to put it mildly not absolutely formed doctors, *quot; nNON*quot; In the speciality (or at least in vorosah, to which the given jobs) are devoted as besides has correctly noticed dear by me the professor of endocrinology.

P.S. Esteem, dear, grants or manuals on planning clinical researches and biostatistics with clinical epidemiologiej and more so be not dishonoured.

Innocence
Dear Galina Afanasevna!

In the foreword of the post I have informed for what I result or bring in this rublike these jobs.

Reaction to them to me was known in advance: classifications not by rules, the Arabian digits, randomization, treats the patient, instead of T - supressory, etc. Only in fact it at patients:

At the analysis of results of treatment more expressed effect in the basic group was marked or celebrated. The painful syndrome is completely stoped after 3 days of treatment in the basic group and only by 7 day of treatment in control group. Alongside with it or this in the basic group decrease of a dysuria, improvement of the general or common state of health was observed more expressed on comparison with control. 20 person of the basic group marked or celebrated restoration of a sexual inclination, 16 person marked or celebrated intensifying an erection and at 7 person emotional painting orgasticheskih experiences was completely normalized. At the microscopical analysis of a secret of a prostate more expressed positive changes (decrease of quantity or amount of leucocytes up to norm or rate, augmentation of quantity or amount letsitinovyh grains in 2-3 times) in comparison with initial parameters have occured or happened in the basic group. By-effects from an antibioticotherapia in the form of a nausea, metal taste in a mouth, a headache have been revealed at 7 person of control group and at one person of the basic group .

Ah yes randomization there was no also all this casual concurrences. But why in all (many tens jobs!!!) these "concurrences" always so are unidirectional, why though in one of them at FROM, on the contrary, painful sidrom was not stoped instead of 3 days, for seven?

It is immoral to publish such jobs? And but it is very moral, not having the slightest representation about therapy, constantly to inform in all discussions where ozonotherapy is mentioned, that she pustyshka and the author on 300 % is assured or confident, that to sense from it or her is not present and will not be. And doctors, including professors and academicians who dare to do or make conclusions about prospects of therapy on the basis of the long-term practice - charlatans and ignoramuses.

Here if the author still would know at what here the FLOOR and as it is connected with many factors of disturbance of a homeostasis at various pathologies.

Such aggression to a unfamiliar technique would be still clear, if in an existing practice all would be fine. So in fact is not present, though all repeatedly randomizirovalos and was proved. How much, Alexey Viktorovich, in the USA men with a long-term chronic prostatitis?

Or the citation from resulted or brought clause or article: the Basic agent of struggle against the originator of a pyelonephritis there are antibiotics. However antibacterial therapy not only has not solved a problem or task of struggle against an infectious disease, but also has generated new problems: development of refractory or resistant strains of bacteria, an intrahospital infection, suppression of immunity, an allergy, a dysbacteriosis and dr .

It is not true? Can remind similar data from the American sources?

P.S. Alexey Viktorovich. To you anybody from authors of clause or article (with a low educational level) kaf. To urology it is unfamiliar? Probably, which whom from them I shall see, I can send the regards.

_
One more job of this faculty.

*quot; OZONOTHERAPY AT TREATMENT OF WOMEN WITH SYNDROME ue??Ciaee*quot;

Kazeko N., nechaj E., Bohr And., Nazarov of Century, CHesnokova Century.

The problem of proof frustration of an emiction at women who are not accompanied by changes in a urocheras, till now remains actual. The given pathology is observed at women of all age groups and accompanied by appreciable difficulties in its or her treatment. Group of the pathological statuses leading formation of a syndrome of proof dysuric frustration of an emiction, it is accepted to name a cystalgia. Occurrence of a cystalgia often connect or bind with chronic inflammatory processes in sexual ways (a colpitis, an endocervicitis, erosion shejki uteruses, an endometritis, etc.), and also with hormonal frustration, nejrotroficheskimi changes, disturbances of a circulation in organs of a small basin. The long and proof dysuric phenomena at women reduce working capacity, break a habitual way of life, a high-grade night dream and in an end result lead to development of various neurosises. Treatment of a syndrome of a cystalgia demands an individual approach.

The purpose of job. The purpose of research was the estimation of efficiency of influence of ozone at treatment dysuric frustration at women suffering chronic inflammatory processes of sexual sphere.

Methods and results. 18 women in the age of 24-62 years which suffered the expressed dysuric frustration in current of 1 year are surveyed. All women, up to the reference or manipulation to us, within a year, despite of normal parameters of urine, repeatedly accepted uroantiseptiki, antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory preparations, spazmolitiki, analgetiki. Special effect from spent therapy did not mark or celebrate. At more careful gynecologic inspection, including provocation by Pyrogenalum of 10 mkg in/m on the eve inspections and at keeping correct technics or technical equipment of a capture of a smear, at 8 women the mecotic endocervicitis is revealed, at three of them shejki uteruses, erosions are found out in 6 women of the phenomenon bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoza and at 4 women of the phenomenon of a candidiasis. At all patients in smears the pathogenic microorganisms, the raised or increased maintenance or contents of leucocytes, an epithelium in a plenty, slime were defined or determined.

Considering, that all women, up to the reference or manipulation to us, received long courses of antibacterial preparations, and the modern microflora often is steady against offered preparations there was a question on an alternative method of sanation of a vagina with the purpose of liquidation of dysuric frustration.

With this purpose we used vaginalnuju insufljatsiju ozonokislorodnoj admixtures in concentration of 2500 mkg/l daily during 8 - 10 minutes during 8-10 days, as monotherapy. After the termination or ending vaginalnoj insufljatsii ozone, in a vagina the ozonized olive oil was entered. Simultaneously spent intravenous introduction of the ozonized normal saline solution 250 ml. In day 5, concentration 3 in a solution of 1500 mkg., prepared on the equipment or installation -60-01 MEDOZON . Dysuric frustration have disappeared at all patients after the first procedure of spent therapy. The exhausting dysuria has disappeared, the emiction and a dream was normalized. Patients were observed within 3 months and after the termination or ending of course of treatment at all women pathogenic microorganisms have disappeared and the microflora of a vagina was normalized.

Conclusions. Ozone is a powerful or potent antiseptic which positively influences a pathogenic microflora, and the method of ozonotherapy in this case was an alternative method of antibacterial therapy as at all patients on a background of ozonotherapy appreciable clinical improvement was observed: pathological and discomfortable signs have disappeared all. Ozone, improving microcirculation, stabilizes metabolic and nejrotroficheskie processes, eliminating or erasing;removing an ischemia in tissues of genitourinary organs.

IrinaM
*quot; October has come or stepped... *quot;

Dear and even already somehow on-house the liked Vladimir Jakovlevich! Well you are not based, the word of honour.

Unless you do not know, that at otsustviii reasonable postronenija jobs always a new method (the Kremlin tablets, ozone, a magnetic bracelet, tsirkonievyj naushnik, urine suporosnogo the lamb and so forth) appears effective in complex terpii, and glikirovannyj the hemoglobin is normalized after the first dropper, and Saccharum on an empty stomach decreases (though c our children from diabetologii, about what Saccharum there is a speech) Well you, naive our scientist ozonoved, that understand patients with Diabetum-different, with different stpenju indemnifications, and even different age. And the pyelonephritis on a-miscellaneous flows, and at someone last lechennyej-, with a resistance, and at someone fresh.

Also I take without any accursed randomization of decent people with good sensitivity and komplaentnyh on ozone, moreover it is cleverer than the doctor to them I put, and drunks of everyones I give the trainee in control group..

And here is how such focus with glikogemoglobinom turns out - I do not know. O.Udovichenko tried to explain to you why it to not eat well, but, naive, thought - can, the truth of that not so with a technique.

I am afraid, that business is easier..

Dear Galina Afanasevna!

Now has understood, you believe, that results of these jobs are garbled (any accursed randomization of decent people with good sensitivity and komplaentnyh on ozone, moreover it is cleverer than the doctor to them I put, and drunks of everyones I give the trainee in control group). And jobs which I quoted, as foreign, and Russian in which the clinical effect is shown at therapy are garbled all. And women about whom there is a speech in last from the resulted or brought jobs, have recovered predydushchemi long courses of antibiotics, the effect from which, as always, has simply coincided with FROM on which illiterate urologists and have written off or have copied treatment.

You could not as to explain how garble rats, even on an example of job which I already resulted or brought.

Ozone treatment reduces markers of oxidative and endothelial damage in an experimental diabetes model in rats.

Al-Dalain,-S-M; Martinez,-G; Candelario-Jalil,-E; Menendez,-S; Re,-L; Giuliani,-A; Leon,-O-S

Pharmacol-Res. 2001 Nov; 44 (5) : 391-396

Ozone has been used as a therapeutical agent and beneficial effects have been observed. However so far only a few biochemical and pharmacodynamic mechanisms have been elucidated. We demonstrate that controlled ozone administration may promote an oxidative preconditioning or adaptation to oxidative stress, preventing the damage induced by reactive oxygen species (ROS.) Taking into account that diabetes is a disorder associated with oxidative stress, we postulate that ozone treatment in our experimental conditions might protect antioxidant systems and maintain, at a physiological level, other markers of endothelial cell damage associated with diabetic complications. Five groups of rats were classified as follows: (1) control group treated only with physiological saline solution; (2) positive control group using streptozotocin (STZ) as a diabetes inductor; (3) ozone group, receiving 10 treatments (1.1 mg kg (-1)), one per day after STZ-induced diabetes; (4) oxygen group (26 mg kg (-1)), one per day, as in group 3 but using oxygen only; (5) control ozone group, as group 3, but without STZ. The ozone treatment improved glycemic control and prevented oxidative stress, the increase of aldose reductase, fructolysine content and advanced oxidation protein products. Nitrite and nitrate levels were maintained without changes with regard to non-diabetic control. The results of this study show that repeated administration of ozone in non-toxic doses might play a role in the control of diabetes and its complications.

*amp; *1076; - *amp; *1088; *amp; *1055; *amp; *10
*quot; When you would know, from what rubbish.. *quot;

The problem of experimental model of Diabetum, opportunity of extrapolation of data experimental issldovany on a clinical practice, data processing, and also problems of literacy and conscientiousness of researchers and researches was more than once discussed at our forums

I am glad, that rats with streptozototsinovym Diabetum have found happiness in r- ozone, but their happiness does not cancel necessity of well planned, competently written researches with the good report on patients, and, it is desirable, with prospektivnym observation.

Besides glikirovannyj a hemoglobin - the control of indemnification of Diabetum over long time (3 mes), the type of Diabetum is underlined in the Arabian digits, at the indicating on a glycemia is informed, which glycemia (on an empty stomach, postprandialnaja, in casually taken point) was investigated or researched, it is underlined a method of statistical processing, criteria of including or incorporation and so forth are discussed

As our satirist *quot speaks; More carefully to work it is necessary... *quot;

And the advertizer nevertheless should think of a problem of the staff - well all so clumsily it turns out...

Baku
Well, misters of the colleague. The next pearl of urological illiteracy and serosti from the Tyumen members of urological trade union is shown to us. The opportunity once again is given to us to be convinced that there where ozonotherapy prospers, the MEDICINE withers and there is no place of erudition and elementary profgramotnosti. To you, Vladimir Jakovlevich, certainly permissibly to not know, that the term *quot; ??Oa?yu?n*quot; in urology already at least years 20 it is considered abusive. It all the same that for the gastroenterologist a gastralgia or for the neurologist or the neurosurgeon kranialgija, etc. In fact a morbid bladder or morbid mochesipuskanie can take place and at an infection of urinary ways of any localization, and at stones of a bladder, and at a hyperactive bladder, and at an intersticial or interstitial cystitis. Tell or say to me on favour, whether it is obvious to you, that these or thus clinical essence have well a little bit different etiology and a pathogenesis. For uninitiated I shall inform, that Vladimir Jakovlevich always tries to explain what to treat illness or disease it is possible and necessary doskanalno knowing its or her pathogenesis. Who argues! Only here the knowledge patoegneza never happens settling or exhausting;exhaustive. But it is other conversation. And so a pathogenesis of those pathologies. Which were inclined to unite in *quot earlier; ??Oa?yu??*quot; absolutely different. So treated yours ozonovo- adherents? And, the main thing, despite of what patients could have as a matter of fact well absolutely different diseases - why all so it sharply poluchshalo? Explain to me it is kind from a position of a pathogenesis (words more about prokljatoj randomizations).

In treatment of a prostatitis tjumentsy distances precisely same to a move. Well-known also it is proved for last 25 years, that frustration of an erection and libido any (except for psychogenically mediated) have no attitude or relation to a prostatitis. They besides have the an etiology and patoegnez. And how it was possible to the Tyumen urologists to treat one (though they treated what prostatitis, also it is not clear), and to cure absolutely another?

When Vladimir Jakovlevichu would like to defend the next poppycock, he with such disdain concerns to definitions, that simply to the divine or miracle are given. Vladimir Jakovlevich probably has firmly solved: that do not treat ozone, all the same will help or assist! Well on what is it similar, misters!?