PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt how to treat the child please!

Madam the Pain
01.09.2004, 19:30
When to my daughter there were 2 years she was ill with a pyelonephritis. All has begun with a vulvitis, then a cystitis with a blood and a pyelonephritis. Pricked in hospital antibiotics. Drank or saw uroseptiki and grasses. After hospital have passed or have taken place a course uroseptikov and grasses, drank or saw a cranberry. In half a year have made inspection, I do not remember as is called (katetorom entered a contrast agent and did or made a picture at an emiction). At deducing or removing katetora there were drops of a blood. I have solved, what is it mechanical damage, but doctors convinced me, what is it from that that at the child was gemorrogichesky a cystitis. Have offered cystoscopy. But during that moment we have not made and now I heard disputable opinion about this inspection. Jacobs at a mechanical intervention, the infection upwards can rise. Now to a daughter almost 6 years. Time we handed over all this urine. Analyses were good for iskl. Sodium oxalatums. And 3 weeks ago all has repeated. First a cystitis, 2 times there was an emiction with traces of a blood, then a pyelonephritis. Analyses: Traces of fiber, leucocytes not changed - 70-80, erythrocytes changed--20-30, Sodium oxalatums, bacteria .-in. Have handed over urine on crop - nothing is revealed. I at once have started to give her Nitroxolinum. Then have replaced on polin and tsiston, grasses. Now analyses good. Did or made uzi moch. A bubble and kidneys - all in norm or rate. I have given her the second course of 10 days - 5 nok and tsiston, poila a cranberry. Now 10 days shall be poit grasses. Prompt me please, whether it is necessary to survey further the child and what it is necessary to do or make? Cystoscopy is enough taki unpleasant inspection for the adult, and especially for the child. How much or As far as it is necessary? And more. At it or her since a birth very frequent reddening of genitals or genitalias. I smeared all time to her with children's creams, dusting powders and Unguentum Zinci. If it or her to not wash away one day the inflammation will be very strong. Handed over a smear on an infection, nothing is revealed. Whether it can be connected with a cystitis? And more. Whether it is possible for my child to visit or attend a kindergarten?

Thankful in advance for consultation also will advise please the concrete expert.

masyachka
01.09.2004, 19:30
With pleasure I respond the fellow countrymen since I have grown and has left high school in a Lyubertsy.

You should find the good children's urologist in Moscow. The matter is that the reason of a recurring infection of urinary ways should be established or installed as much as possible precisely. TSiston at all is not a medicine since its or his efficiency is not proved. 5- does not act on the majority of the reasons of urinary infections. Please find the competent doctor and follow its or his references. Write to me on the electron address and I shall give you coordinate of the doctor.