PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Neurogenic dysfunction of a bladder

ludoman
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctor Zhivov! It is interesting to learn or find out your opinion. The child (girl) in 10 months was ill with an acute pyelonephritis (t 40, leucocytes on all field of vision, fiber 0,35, etc.). In hospital have pierced zinatsef, norfloksatsin, after improvement of a status and analyses have made the cystogram - the reflux is not present, but have put neurogenic dysfunction.

To me have told or said, that without reception of the GLUCOSAMINE to cure this augmentation of a bladder very difficultly. Naturally, there realization of this substance in structure of BADov is well put. All this is clear. And to summaries of the same Osteoessenshiala it is written propivopokazanie to children till 12 years. I have consulted with other doctor and he, having looked or seen pictures, have expressed doubt in correctness of the diagnosis - have poured a contrast liquid, therefore the bubble is too increased. In this hospital it *quot; ??i??U*quot; the diagnosis.

1. Whether it is possible to stretch or drag out a bubble at the cystogram (I was present and I remember that added contrast, have once entered, then still)?

2. What can you tell or say about a glucosamine, whether you apply in the practice and how treat this dysfunction of a bubble?

Thanks