PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From what point to hand over PTSR?

IZP
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

Tell or Say please, if at me tsistitnye problems,

Smear PTSR needs to be taken from a urethra too?

Or there is enough capture from a vagina and if there infections are not present,

Those the guarantee, as in a urethra, a bladder is not present the given infection?

The matter is that for each point of capture PTSR to pay it is necessary separately.

How to me to hand over?

And more. Dear doctor Zhivov! You have not responded on for a long time sent by me on e-mail the letter: (

Tatyana2006
Recently discussed this question with colleagues from scientific research institute it or him. Gamalei.

PTSR soskob it is desirable to hand over from a urethra and a vagina, in your case from a urethra. Basically it is possible to hand over urine and to allocate an infection from a deposit.

The correct capture of the analysis has crucial importance for PTSR. One slime is Enough often instead of cells in soskobe soderzhitsja.

denis2505
Uv. Lyana,

PTSR in diagnostics of infections of urinary ways (in particular a cystitis) practically it is not necessary, since by means of this method some infections peredevaemye sexual by (chlamydias, -ureaplasmas) are diagnosed only. The given infections of the proved attitude or relation to a cystitis have no. The most private or individual originators of infections of urinary ways are bacteria of intestinal group, in particular E. coli. These bacteria are identified by means of crop of urine. Drpolnitelno it is necessary to make also crop of a vagina on a microflora.