PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!

rtifalex
01.09.2004, 19:30
We plan pregnancy and all over again have decided to be checked up on any infections. Have found out a virus of herpes 1 and 2 (he is not treated it is necessary to achieve only long remission, how much or as far as I know), chlamydias it is negative, toksoplazmy it is negative, but a ureaplasma have found out only in the spouse (I was treated one year prior to these events and after we were protected by a condom). On reception at infektsionista I also have learned or have found out, that the spouse only the carrier or bearer and at it or him is not present an inflammation, but treatment she to him has appointed or nominated + a preparation for improvement of immunity. And she has assured me, that it is already possible to try to become pregnant, and I and have boiled.... More shortly after a while I have felt, that something to me somehow is not good. And at the spouse never any unpleasant sensations was. Mine *quot; ?NOO?*quot; zakljuchaos in unpleasant sensations during the moment of an emiction as though a boring, it was shown usually in the evening sometimes at night and in the morning, in the afternoon usually all passed or took place, and more it was not every day... That is that is not present... I have handed over the analysis of a blood and here she... A ureaplasma. I wish to add, that after several courses of antibiotics at the husband the ureaplasma and has not disappeared, all same asymptomatic carriage. And at me now the same history, a propyl a heap of antibiotics, but she still was, though the inflammation is not present by analyses, there is all the same not clear sensations during an emiction and after. Eventually has handed over the next crop on a microflora with action of antibiotics on these microorganisms have found banal streptococcuses, E coli and kandidy and have given out the list of preparations which should operate or work on them.

What my surprise when I have seen all those antibiotics which has spent on drink not so long ago was. I all in neponjatkah have gone on consultation in invitro, with a question, that to me still to hand over or what research to make to get this infection. On my question the doctor has advised to hand over the simple analysis wet having named it or him dvustakannym. Under this analysis he has explained to me, that the inflammation really is not present and in general the analysis good short of, that in the analysis was a lot of slime and urine had an acidic reaction. And on visible this aciduria also irritates mine mocheispuskatelnyj the channel. Has advised to drink more liquids and kanefron. Kanefron to me not especially helps or assists, it is much better tsiston and it is even better *quot; Ledis oO?O?a*quot; for genitourinary system.

The question has remained with me what to do or make with this muck, in fact while I drink tsiston it's OK, and it is necessary to forget all repeats again.

I wish to add, that except for it or this I accept Dexamethazonum (hidden or latent giperandrogenija) and the gynecologist does not find any inflammation.

And more I can not drink alcohol and the aerated drinks, and from condoms with spermitsidom and farmateksa this boring occurs or happens almost at once and passes or takes place after reception tsistona approximately in an hour.

Help or Assist advice or council.

slk
We plan pregnancy and all over again have decided to be checked up on any infections. Have found out a virus of herpes 1 and 2 (he is not treated it is necessary to achieve only long remission, how much or as far as I know), chlamydias it is negative, toksoplazmy it is negative, but a ureaplasma have found out only in the spouse (I was treated one year prior to these events and after we were protected by a condom). On reception at infektsionista I also have learned or have found out, that the spouse only the carrier or bearer and at it or him is not present an inflammation, but treatment she to him has appointed or nominated + a preparation for improvement of immunity. And she has assured me, that it is already possible to try to become pregnant, and I and have boiled.... More shortly after a while I have felt, that something to me somehow is not good. And at the spouse never any unpleasant sensations was. Mine *quot; ?NOO?*quot; zakljuchaos in unpleasant sensations during the moment of an emiction as though a boring, it was shown usually in the evening sometimes at night and in the morning, in the afternoon usually all passed or took place, and more it was not every day... That is that is not present... I have handed over the analysis of a blood and here she... A ureaplasma. I wish to add, that after several courses of antibiotics at the husband the ureaplasma and has not disappeared, all same asymptomatic carriage. And at me now the same history, a propyl a heap of antibiotics, but she still was, though the inflammation is not present by analyses, there is all the same not clear sensations during an emiction and after. Eventually has handed over the next crop on a microflora with action of antibiotics on these microorganisms have found banal streptococcuses, E coli and kandidy and have given out the list of preparations which should operate or work on them.

What my surprise when I have seen all those antibiotics which has spent on drink not so long ago was. I all in neponjatkah have gone on consultation in invitro, with a question, that to me still to hand over or what research to make to get this infection. On my question the doctor has advised to hand over the simple analysis wet having named it or him dvustakannym. Under this analysis he has explained to me, that the inflammation really is not present and in general the analysis good short of, that in the analysis was a lot of slime and urine had an acidic reaction. And on visible this aciduria also irritates mine mocheispuskatelnyj the channel. Has advised to drink more liquids and kanefron. Kanefron to me not especially helps or assists, it is much better tsiston and it is even better *quot; Ledis oO?O?a*quot; for genitourinary system.

The question has remained with me what to do or make with this muck, in fact while I drink tsiston it's OK, and it is necessary to forget all repeats again.

I wish to add, that except for it or this I accept Dexamethazonum (hidden or latent giperandrogenija) and the gynecologist does not find any inflammation.

And more I can not drink alcohol and the aerated drinks, and from condoms with spermitsidom and farmateksa this boring occurs or happens almost at once and passes or takes place after reception tsistona approximately in an hour.

What you disturbs physically right now? The matter is that neither tsiston, nor kanefron ledis the formula medicines are not and cannot render any medical influence. To you probably legchaet from pustyshki?

Andin

If to consider, that the dyscomfort at an emiction passes or takes place at reception tsistona, I can assume presence MKD (so-called *quot; sand in ?aO*quot;), thus in urine salts (Sodium oxalatums, salts moch are defined or determined. To-you... In forms of analyses of urine mark or celebrate in crosses), on a kind urine muddy, opaque (if to be wetted in a jar and to leave it or her on an hour-is possible to see a deposit-sand), well and results of US of kidneys and a bladder are necessary, and that that tsistonom do not treat a ureaplasma and kandidy it is the truth.

Nelly22
Business all that tsistonom normal people do not treat anything in general since it is a preparation is not known from-that consisting, not known as working and not last any clinical researches which would prove its or his efficiency. Ureaplasmas? Kandidy? Not the fact, as they the reason of problems. You it is necessary doobsledovat for revealing risk factors mochekamennnoj to illness or disease, and also other reasons which can cause signs. It is in absentia possible to recommend only to drink not less than 2,5 l liquids in day. It will work obviously not worse tsistona.

andrey101
And disturbs all same.

From time to time (I connect or bind it now with meal, sometimes with napitkami-the juices, the aerated drinks) or after walk on a cold there are unpleasant sensations during and after an emiction, as though a boring, sometimes strong enough which passes or takes place if immediately to accept something of type tsistona. Urine thus it is usually bright limonno yellow. It or this does not occur or happen if many or a lot of;much to drink and urine as though is diluted, color becomes watery.

The analysis wet at such exacerbation:

Color- yellow, (referensnoe value or meaning;importance - solomenno yellow)

Transparence-full (full),

Relative plotnost-1030 (1010-1025),

pH-5,5 (4.8-7.5)

belok-otr.,

Glucose-.,

Ketonovye bodies-.,

urobiinogen - otr.,

Bilirubin-..

Hemoglobin-.,

Nitrites-.,

Epithelium ploskij-4-6 in p/?O,

Epithelium perehodnyj-not obnaruzh.,

Epithelium renal - not obnar.,

Leucocytes (microscopy) - 1-2 in p/?O (0-5 in p/?O),

Erythrocytes (microscopy) - 0-1-2 in p/?O (0-2 in p/?O),

tsylindry-not obnar,

Salts - not obnar,

Slime-in big kollichestve,

Bacteria - not obnar.,

drozhzhevyegribki - are not found out.

I wet not prorbovala to stand, seodnja I shall try or taste... Whether I shall look or see will be muddy...

Also I shall try to make uzi.

That problemma not in a ureaplasma and kandidah, I already too guess.

Something similar at me was about 6 years ago, too was excruciated, but not so is long, could not understand because of what, on uzi too found nothing. Then all has passed or has taken place as well as has begun - not clearly why... And then I too tsistonom was rescueed or saved;salvaged.

And what illnesses or diseases can be assumed except for urolithic at such simomah?

Ayr
And disturbs all same.

From time to time (I connect or bind it now with meal, sometimes with napitkami-the juices, the aerated drinks) or after walk on a cold there are unpleasant sensations during and after an emiction, as though a boring, sometimes strong enough which passes or takes place if immediately to accept something of type tsistona. Urine thus it is usually bright limonno yellow. It or this does not occur or happen if many or a lot of;much to drink and urine as though is diluted, color becomes watery.

The analysis wet at such exacerbation:

Color- yellow, (referensnoe value or meaning;importance - solomenno yellow)

Transparence-full (full),

Relative plotnost-1030 (1010-1025),

pH-5,5 (4.8-7.5)

belok-otr.,

Glucose-.,

Ketonovye bodies-.,

urobiinogen - otr.,

Bilirubin-..

Hemoglobin-.,

Nitrites-.,

Epithelium ploskij-4-6 in p/?O,

Epithelium perehodnyj-not obnaruzh.,

Epithelium renal - not obnar.,

Leucocytes (microscopy) - 1-2 in p/?O (0-5 in p/?O),

Erythrocytes (microscopy) - 0-1-2 in p/?O (0-2 in p/?O),

tsylindry-not obnar,

Salts - not obnar,

Slime-in big kollichestve,

Bacteria - not obnar.,

drozhzhevyegribki - are not found out.

I wet not prorbovala to stand, seodnja I shall try or taste... Whether I shall look or see will be muddy...

Also I shall try to make uzi.

That problemma not in a ureaplasma and kandidah, I already too guess.

Something similar at me was about 6 years ago, too was excruciated, but not so is long, could not understand because of what, on uzi too found nothing. Then all has passed or has taken place as well as has begun - not clearly why... And then I too tsistonom was rescueed or saved;salvaged.

And what illnesses or diseases can be assumed except for urolithic at such simomah?

The analysis wet normal, except for high relative density of urine. Such status happens at deficiency of a consumed liquid (less than 1,0 - 1,5 l. In day), a diabetes mellitis, nephroses, superfluous loss of a liquid (frequent vomitings. Diarrheas, a fever the raised or increased sweating, strengthened production a pituitary body of an antidiuretic hormone, a congestive or stagnant heart failure, a toxemia of pregnant women. Probably you have also an intersticial or interstitial cystitis. That you are helped or assisted by a psychotherapy in the form of tsistona - a good sign.

yana155
Also exclude whenever possible from a ration those products, which vyzyvavajut at you similar signs.

Katya
Still a question...

Instead of reception of Dexamethazonum can promote this all? (though the doctor to me spoke, that at a dose 0,25 in day no by-effects should be) in itself Dexamethazonum, by the description, a decent or considerable poison, and this exacerbation has begun after a while after the beginning of reception of this medicine, he also lowers immunity to all other....

The Lui
Still a question...

Instead of reception of Dexamethazonum can promote this all? (though the doctor to me spoke, that at a dose 0,25 in day no by-effects should be) in itself Dexamethazonum, by the description, a decent or considerable poison, and this exacerbation has begun after a while after the beginning of reception of this medicine, he also lowers immunity to all other....

You are absolutely right, can promote.