PDA

Просмотр полной версии : OLIGOZOOSPERMIA!

zula
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

We are surveyed with the husband in occasion of sterility or barrenness. On the first reception at the gynecologist, the doctor has told or said to go to hand over to the husband spermogrammu, to exclude the man's factor of sterility or barrenness. To the husband of 29 years. Does not smoke. Alcohol moderately (beer). In the childhood has had been ill with a parotitis (in 5 years), have cured. In 14 years - a chicken pox. Sedentary job.

After 4 days of continence the husband has handed over spermogrammu: (unit of urology), the attending physician - the urologist.

Volume - 2.8 ml

Concentration - 6.1 million/ml

Progressively mobile - 10 %

Dead - 22 %

Time of a colliquation 20 minutes

pH - 7.4

There are single (circular) cells - translate or transport from German, can be not so exact.

The diagnosis: an oligozoospermia.

Manual inspection: varikotsele it is not revealed, but have found spermatotsele. According to the doctor, it on what does not influence.

After that the doctor has told or said to hand over the analysis on hormones. Results:

Testosteron-Depotum - 4.48 (norm or rate: 4-10 ng/ml)

ljuteotropin - 4.57 (norm or rate: 2-10 mU/ml)

folitropin - 10.31 (norm or rate: 2-10 mU/ml)

Prolactinum - 55.73 (norm or rate: 1-11 ng/ml)-!!!!!!

The diagnosis: giperprolaktinomija.

Have made JAMT - microadenomas it is not revealed.

After that the doctor has appointed or nominated a course bromkriptina 1 mes on 1 tab. Daily. Then a check analysis of a blood. A blood have handed over. Prolactinum in norm or rate (unfortunately, have not given a paper with exact value or meaning;importance).

In two months control spermogramma:

Concentration - 8 million/ml

prgressivno mobile - 30 %.

The diagnosis (in words): it is healthy. Hormones in norm or rate. Concentration of spermatozoons is on the bottom border of norm or rate. For age of 29 years it is normal. Can have children.

Questions:

1. If in the childhood the husband has had been ill with epidemic parotitis, whether there can be from it or this a sterility or barrenness?

2. Whether Prolactinum up to high value or meanings;importance will raise or increase again, in fact bromkriptin the husband any more does not drink? And nobody searched for the reason of high Prolactinum. The doctor speaks nothing in this occasion.

3. What reasons of an oligozoospermia?

4. Whether is norm or rate concentration 8 million/ml???

5. What will advise to do or make further? (only do not write to change the doctor, we and know it. There was an impression, that the doctor either does not know as, or does not wish to treat further)

6. Whether it is necessary to go to andrologu? (in fact at men the urologist is engaged in a problem of sterility or barrenness androlog, instead of?)

Thanks.

longer
1. If in the childhood the husband has had been ill with epidemic parotitis, whether there can be from it or this a sterility or barrenness?

Yes can under condition of. That epidemic parotitis was accompanied by a bilaterial orchitis (an inflammation of testicles which often small children and their parents do not notice).

2. Whether Prolactinum up to high value or meanings;importance will raise or increase again, in fact bromkriptin the husband any more does not drink? And nobody searched for the reason of high Prolactinum. The doctor speaks nothing in this occasion.

Can quite raise or increase. However concerning giperprolaktinemii I would ask Galina Afanasevny Melnichenko's opinion in a forum *quot; Diseases thyroid ?N?N?U*quot;. In general giperprolaktinemija can cause so-called pretestikuljarnogo man's sterility or barrenness.

3. What reasons of an oligozoospermia?

In your case almost all the reasons are studied or investigated. It is necessary to make: 1. The analysis of a semen on antispermalnye antibodies (IgA, IgG).

2. US of a scrotum: i.e. US of both testicles and their appendages. It is necessary to know the exact sizes of testicles presence strutkutrnyh changes in them and in epididymes (to estimate or appreciate the size and a locating of a cyst of an appendage), etc.

3. Rectal US for an estimation of permeability ejakuljatronyh ducts, the sizes of seed or spermatic blisters or blebs, presence of cysts of a prostate (mjullerova a duct).

4. And ssledovanie on presence of the infections passed sexual by.

4. Whether is norm or rate concentration 8 million/ml???

No. The bottom border of norm or rate of concentration of spermatozoons in an ejaculate 20 million/ml.

Most likely, by a hormonal structure, the reason of an oligozoospermia in your case - giperprolaktinemija. In this connection I would respond to yours 5 and 6 questions so: address for the beginning for And-is not present konsultatsie prof. G.A.Melnichenko.

AI
Thanks you big, now though became clear to something.

The sniper
Always please.

olesya
Hello.

We are observed at other doctor, have made expanded spermogrammu.

Volume - 2 ml (the norm or rate is more 2 ml.)

pH - 7.5 (norm or rate 7.2-8.0)

Concentration in 1 ml. - 20.7 *10 (6) (norm or rate from 20 ???./ml)

kl. And - 15 %

kl. b - 33 %

kl. c - 15 %

.d - 37 %

Parity or Ratio ??a?y?UO/pathological - 6/94 % (norm or rate 30/70)

Abnormal:

Pathology of a head of 68 %

With a pathology of a tail - 6 %

With a pathology compare parts - 14 %

Others - 9 %

Hormones:

FSH - 11.3 (1.5-11.5)

LH - 6.4 (1.1 - 8.2)

Testosteron - 2.4 (2.5 - 10.5)

Prolaktin - 274.2 (54-340)

Varikotsele is not present. Uzi yet did not do or make. At research of a scrotum the doctor has told or said, that testicles on the size there is less than norm or rate (type such congenital feature) and soft (that there is not so high Testosteron-Depotum: ()

Whether it is possible with such semen zaberemenit?

Lowered Testosteron-Depotum influences on -in spermatozridov? How to increase -in and to improve morphology?

In advance I thank for the answer.

I do not carry myself to virtual healers and I consider or count what to give any concrete references not seeing the patient - extremely nonprofessionally. Yes, low Testosteron-Depotum can cause deterioration of a spermatogenesis. However this test should be repeated time 3 in the morning from 8.00 till FSG I too has repeated. The patient would look or see also itself would make to him US of a scrotum. And only then would began to recommend that that.

Rhythm
Thanks.

Testosteron-Depotum was handed over with 2 times in the morning:

Testosteron-Depotum - 4.48 (norm or rate: 4-10 ng/ml) and

Testosteron - 2.4 (2.5 - 10.5 ng/ml)

Both low: (

You accept in clinic andros?

It is possible to make at you full inspection (spermogramma, US, TRUZI, the MAR-test, rectal research)?

Serg
Yes, in our clinic it is possible to pass or take place all complex of inspections at man's sterility or barrenness, including the tests specified by you.

Sanches
Uv. The doctor.

To my husband at last that have made US of a scrotum and appendages, varikotsele it is not found, any deviations or rejections.

By results of spermogrammy (see above), the doctor has appointed or nominated ANDRIOL and TAMOXIFENUM to 3 months on 1 tab. Daily each preparation.

Testicles in the size of 3*2 sm, Testosteron-Depotum it is a little lowered.

Has read through negative responses about andriole, is more exact about deterioration of a spermatogenesis after a cancelling of a preparation. What can you tell or say in this occasion?

Thanks.

anufriy
I can tell or say, what is it the truth in occasion of andriola.

svetlaanaa
And at me the husband drank andrinol 2 weeks and has thrown.

How it can be reflected?

Thanks.

Mishel
Most likely in any way.

veniamin
But you write, that the cancelling andriola leads to deterioration of a spermatogenesis

lord
I had in view of long reception andriola within several months.

Lilia
Thanks!

ONB
Uv. Doctor Zhivov!

Prompt where it is possible to make the analysis of microdeletion AZF of a locus in Y to a chromosome. This same, what the analysis of DNA of a kernel or core of a spermatozoon or not?

It is desirable in Moscow.

JUlchik
I do not know where it is done or made in Moscow. And in general that such questions are set by that. Who recommended to make the analysis. Actually the doctor should All of you explain.

Tanjushka
Hello, we wish to receive consultation on our problem. The matter is that I cannot become pregnant. From first marriage I have the daughter. Business in my second husband. In September have removed one testicle, the diagnosis: an epididymitis. In November has handed over a semen on the analysis. The diagnosis: an oligozoospermia of 2 degrees.

pH-8,0

Cells of a spermatogenesis - 0-1-1

lejkotsity-0-1-3

Quantity or Amount of spermatozoons - 15 million/ml

normokinez-40 %

gipokinezis - 13 %

Akinesia-47 %

e?-in dead-29 %

patologich. Forms-5 of %

Estimation of an ejaculate - 0-1 point

The matter is that in our city is not present androloga. Whether it is necessary to him to pass or take place treatment or is already useless to address to the doctor? Whether there Is at us an output or exit from this situation? Thanks.

iloveganja
The situation for zachati I is very perspective. It is necessary to go on inspection to qualified andrologu.