PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Comment spermogrammu, please

AVS-INTERSOFT
01.09.2004, 19:30
Volume - 3 ml

PH - 7,6

Term of a colliquation - 30 mines

Quantity or Amount in 1 ml - 60 million (nativ.), 28 million (flotirov.)

Mobile - 41 % (nativ.), 78 % (flotirov.)

Motionless - 59 % (nativ.), 22 % (flotirov.)

Forward fast () - 0 % (nativ.), 20 % (flotirov.)

Forward average - 15 % (nativ.), 60 % (flotirov.)

Forward slow (b) - 35 % (nativ.), 15 % (flotirov.)

Oscillatory movement it is fast. - 20 % (nativ.), 5 % (flotirov.)

Oscillatory movement medl. - 30 % (nativ.), 5 % (flotirov.)

Morfologicheski normal - 20 % (nativ.), 30 % (flotirov.)

Pathological forms:

Head - 35 %

Neck - 25 %

Tail - 5 %

Unripe forms - 5 %

The mixed changes - 10 %

Agglutination - 20 % (nativ.), nonspecific aggregation

Tais
The sense of these comments on which people count publishing analyses, and including spermogrammy (http: // www.andros.ru/udiagn/spermogramm.html) on the Internet here is interesting to me. Well I to you shall tell or say the opinion and what? You all the same behind the decision of a problem should go to the doctor, so? He can not divide or share;part my opinion, and what further? To Whom to listen? The Virtual adviser or internally you examined expert? So urgently I advise you in the beginning to pass or take place internal consultation competent in questions man's infertilnosti the urologist. And then to search for the second opinion on more private or individual and concrete questions of type: *quot; the urologist has told or said, that at me here it and in svjahzi with it or this it is necessary to do or make that and that... *quot;, then we shall talk.

blowhead
The sense of these comments on which people count publishing analyses, and including spermogrammy (http: // www.andros.ru/udiagn/spermogramm.html) on the Internet here is interesting to me. Well I to you shall tell or say the opinion and what? You all the same behind the decision of a problem should go to the doctor, so?

So the question also is set even approximately to understand - and whether it is necessary to go to the doctor???

Spermogramma surrendered without any suspicions, have simply decided to get or start the child and have decided to be checked up in advance, just in case... Well here such at us the thorough approach to this business:-)

Evgeny
In all civilized world if something disturbs - go to the doctor - the doctor appoints or nominates analyses - the doctor estimates or appreciates analyses.

Certainly, if you consider or count, that to you boringly there is a mass of a free time and money it is possible to hand over analyses and then to ferment on doctors. Consider, that analyses can sometimes have false result.

And how the mankind has survived millions years without analyses? How they bred without these researches on spermogrammy, chlamydias, gardnerelly? The Fantasy...

eva with.
Natalia, and what for, excuse, then this forum in general is created if to not ask such questions what I have set????????

imho, the qualified doctor has simply answered my CONCRETE question, instead of conceived discussion about expediency of personal visiting our dear healers...

Ellena
To ask other questions - and to receive on them other answers (look or see, how much they have already been set).

Any difference mezhu a computer and a brain of the doctor net-having put in pawn in a computer (having reported on the doctor) dust, on an output or exit you will receive a similar product.

Katjuha
Natalia, and what for, excuse, then this forum in general is created if to not ask such questions what I have set????????

imho, the qualified doctor has simply answered my CONCRETE question, instead of conceived discussion about expediency of personal visiting our dear healers...

Well it is obvious not for the sake of waste of time of doctors. Remember please dear/an moden: ALL ANALYSES are appointed or nominated DOCTORS AFTER INTERNAL RECEPTION (http: // www.andros.ru/udiagn/generalconsult.html) FOR THE SAKE OF CONCRETE And ONLY the SPECIFIC GOAL And RECEPTION of STRICTLY CERTAIN INFORMATION. Any interpreting of the analysis can be carried out too only on internal reception since CORRECT INTERPRETING And REFERENCES are possible or probable EXCLUSIVELY In view of MANY OTHER THINGS DATA About the STATUS of the PATIENT. I hope now All of you clearly? Yours faithfully

AlexK
DRUG_ Has not approved (): zamuchala advertising. It is impossible to earn in other place?

Dear Rostislav JAroslavovich,

Please be not excruciated. I quote materials of the site only for informing patients. If they having received the information, will find or consider necessary to me to address, I shall be glad to them to help or assist. You have claims to relevance of citing? Or there are claims to the citation and what there is written? Then let's it discuss. Well and so your passage looks or appears no more than a boring on a background of rage with envy, is not clear than caused or called (is more exact to me clearly, but only only therefore and so far as as I live in Russia).

And to earn by means of professinalnyh forums as ifnormatsionnyh ploshchadok very much even it is pertinent! It is not a shame to me to earn the knowledge, it is not a shame to offer the goods in the form of services of my clinic. If someone trades in everyone fuflom (from alimentary additives, up to everyones there it is not known that moduljatorostimuljatorov + *quot; author's techniques ?N?N??n*quot;, and today's stvolovye cells) let he hesitates of ways of the earnings and holds back the truth that does or makes actually. To me to hesitate there is nothing, I am proud of that to me well pay for good job more likely. I have nothing to hide, since I speak and I do or make exactly that, as any my civilized colleague in the Europe or America. I also consider or count, that having come to me in clinic, and having paid to money for our job, the patient only will win. Whether you can so to say about yourselves and about the establishment? I shall be glad to hear the affirmative answer.

ARCHI
The patient on consultation of data of inspection and treatment at other doctor comes to me. Besides not absolutely adequate treatment, I was amazed or struck with desire of the previous doctor to find in a material from urethra Tox. gondi and List. monocyt.

Now to a subject. If the competent information will help or assist the patient to avoid such doctors let she is called *quot; ON?a?*quot;.