PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise!

Jiliana
01.09.2004, 19:30
Problem that vprintsipi widespread! I too quickly finish! Even if eto second or third time successively! At me I am some or a little bit girls with which was long enough met and we had a sexual life! And with all one and too! I heard that do or make operations, but nehotelos to lay down under a knife:)! Whether Tell or Say is what nibudb other variants to prolong the sexual certificate or act not herurgicheskim by! Only 19, it would be desirable Me chtobi the girl took pleasure together with me, not after me! Thankful in advance for the answer!

spul
01.09.2004, 19:30
In general that speaking is not considered a surgical method of treatment of a premature ejaculation today standard and standard in the world. In particular at so young men as you, begin with techniques of a behavioural psychotherapy and-or medmkamentoznoj therapies by preparations which prolong the sexual certificate or act. In absentia neither psychotherapeutic treatment, nor medicamental to appoint or nominate it is impossible also for you it is necessary to come physically on reception to the doctor.

Yours faithfully