PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Procedure of a circumcision - as a way of struggle against a premature ejaculation..?

mytime
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear, misters of the doctor, good afternoon!!!

Greetings, who has remained all is alive after winter holidays:lol:!!

My problem likely is covered in my nature, therefore to me not how much to be treated, how much it is necessary to aspire to overcome that has given (or not dodala) the mother the nature...:cool:

At me the feeling of inferiority from chrezmernno small time of a coitus which I can offer the beloved develops...

I eksperementiruju by the current moment with Kegelja also should notice, that the positive effect is...

Studying or Investigating this problem it is complex or difficult to not find in the Internet the information that the circumcision of a sexual member probably promotes prolongation of the sexual certificate or act...

As write sources, procedure of a circumcision promotes disclosing of a head from under a prepuce that leads to depression chuvsvitelnosti heads... Well and due to depression of sensitivity, ostensibly it is required to more time for occurrence of an ejaculation.

However the circumcision, can give and the boomerang effect, depression of sensitivity can lead to that will be complex or difficult to reach or achieve an erection or to support or maintain it or her...

For example, for me it is very important vtechenie to feel sex the member in a vagina differently, the erection will simply be gone...:eek:

As to it or this to concern, I with pleasure would make to myself a circumcision if it has helped or assisted me to supervise duration of the sexual certificate or act how I want... And suddenly after a circumcision in general you will feel nothing..?

Comment from your practice, how much or as far as it is panacea or on whom as will work..?

Procedure of a circumcision very morbid, how long then heals a wound..

Whether this procedure for the decision of problems described by me or only as religioznnyj ritual of adherents izvestnnogo a cult is used...?:confused:

I THANK YOU.

Pontiy
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear, misters of the doctor, good afternoon!!!

Greetings, who has remained all is alive after winter holidays:lol:!!

My problem likely is covered in my nature, therefore to me not how much to be treated, how much it is necessary to aspire to overcome that has given (or not dodala) the mother the nature...:cool:

At me the feeling of inferiority from chrezmernno small time of a coitus which I can offer the beloved develops...

I eksperementiruju by the current moment with Kegelja also should notice, that the positive effect is...

Studying or Investigating this problem it is complex or difficult to not find in the Internet the information that the circumcision of a sexual member probably promotes prolongation of the sexual certificate or act...

As write sources, procedure of a circumcision promotes disclosing of a head from under a prepuce that leads to depression chuvsvitelnosti heads... Well and due to depression of sensitivity, ostensibly it is required to more time for occurrence of an ejaculation.

However the circumcision, can give and the boomerang effect, depression of sensitivity can lead to that will be complex or difficult to reach or achieve an erection or to support or maintain it or her...

For example, for me it is very important vtechenie to feel sex the member in a vagina differently, the erection will simply be gone...:eek:

As to it or this to concern, I with pleasure would make to myself a circumcision if it has helped or assisted me to supervise duration of the sexual certificate or act how I want... And suddenly after a circumcision in general you will feel nothing..?

Comment from your practice, how much or as far as it is panacea or on whom as will work..?

Procedure of a circumcision very morbid, how long then heals a wound..

Whether this procedure for the decision of problems described by me or only as religioznnyj ritual of adherents izvestnnogo a cult is used...?:confused:

I THANK YOU.

Panaceas in medicine does not exist. The circumcision of a prepuce (http: // www.andros.ru/ucure/dis_21_l.html) can help or assist you if at you inflammations of a head of a penis (balanoposthitis) or a head during an erection often take place does not open. About modern ways of treatment of a premature ejaculation read here (http: // www.andros.ru/udis/prematureejaculation.html).