PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 48 let-earlier the back - on the right from a kidney, in tch for a long time ached a bit at n...

SERGK
31.08.2004, 07:58
48 let-earlier the back - on the right from a kidney for a long time ached a bit, in tch at an inclination and attempt thus completely to straighten right nogu-but it likely to nervopatologu?

But suddenly all over again on the right the lymphonodus has increased and the pain has joined her in pahu-from a lymphonodus?-), otdaushchaja periodically in a femoral joint?-even sometimes when you cost or stand instead of you go, an emiction a little more frequent but without what or difficulties

1 (has looked or seen hirurg-> limfodenit)
2 Therapist under the analysis of urine in kidneys has found out nothing and suspecting a prostatitis
Vypisal-tsifran 2 times on 500 mg 7 days also has sent to the urologist

Provoking factors - sedentary rabota-a hypodynamia, could catch a cold?

3. Urolog-and the confidence of a prostatitis was not

It has been decided to make
- Uzi, instead of tsifran-and to drink 3 packings eritrimitsina on 0.25
- Lymphonoduses pogret-but thus they nyli even more
Result
- Lymphonoduses like have decreased but the pain from right of them periodically extended, at walking

The urologist for specification of a prostatitis has solved:
- Massage of a prostate (vydeleny thus I any did not observe) and under the analysis at once some the handed over urine (leucocytes 1 3) and in view of results Uzi - (D = 30. 7 predst the gland is not increased, but the small adenoma 1 stages 14 ehostruktura is found out is homogeneous)
Has made the conclusions that inflammations and the prostatitis is not present-
For an adenoma have solved - while a regimen of observation and has written out 10 nyxes prostatilena

Next day after massage of a prostate in a position sitting began to feel boleznenoe sensation of pressure on prostatu-then has arisen dashche sensation of puffiness of a back part of a scrotum - it proceeded in current 7 days and now like has passed or has taken place
Has read through some detailed clauses or articles about an adenoma, a prostatitis, the reasons of occurrence and their treatment but nevertheless I have questions

Questions:
Whether 1 normal this status after massage of a prostate and whether that it meant? Whether--again to go in this occasion to the urologist
2 the normal ill effect from lymphonoduses how much can proceed
Whether it is necessary to heat them a spirituous compress or a warm heater?
- Whether the pain in a femoral joint can be felt from them?
Whether 3 follows at otsutsvii podtverdenija a prostatitis to execute purpose or appointment from the therapist
And just in case 7 days to drink tsifran? - can is faster completely will pass or take place limfouzel-limfodenit

The request in advance to respond to All voprosy-thankful in advance

Koblikov I.A.
01.09.2004, 15:10
On items or points, though me your description of what has not convinced: are superficially surveyed.
Whether 1 normal this status after massage of a prostate - basically yes.
Whether also what it meant? - I am at a loss, at everyone the oshchushenija.
Whether nado-again to go in this occasion to the urologist - will have.
2 the normal ill effect from lymphonoduses - till 2 weeks how much can proceed at absence of a specific inflammation. It is not excluded.
Whether it is necessary to heat them a spirituous compress or a warm heater? - is not present, it is not necessary.
Whether the pain in a femoral joint can be felt from them? - is more correct on the contrary.
Whether 3 follows at otsutsvii podtverdenija a prostatitis to execute purpose or appointment from the therapist and just in case 7 days to drink tsifran? - all is not necessary, not so seryozno, and the picture will be greased.
Can is faster completely will pass or take place a lymphonodus - Vamsleduet to seem to the oncologist and infektsionistu, go not reflecting.