PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At my husband the extremely bad spermogramma - aktivnopodvizhny...

Jeanne
29.08.2004, 14:51
The dear doctor! At my husband the extremely bad spermogramma - aktivnopodvizhnyh spermatozoons only 4 %. The doctor speaks, that the reason of it or this is the started chronic prostatitis which is necessary for treating urgently. Whether tell or say, please, it is valid a prostatitis can so to influence quality of a semen and whether there is a hope, what after treatment parameters spermogrammy will improve? In advance thanks

Kuharkin S.A.
01.09.2004, 10:28
The prostatitis very poorly possibly influences on spermogrammu. If that influences in parameter of mobility, usually not causing its or her sharp deterioration (t. e. Precisely not up to 4 %). In a combination with imunnym faktorm can and is serious break mobility. But in this case you for certain would mention a high leukocytosis in a semen. I would recommend to not stop in inspection. And to make once again spermogrammu + the ASAT, and to make US + doppler scrotums. And as there would be a suspicion on inflammatory process in gentalijah (prostatitis) toja has emphasized at the analysis spermogrammy and TRUZI a fuctioning of seed or spermatic blisters or blebs that is much more probable. chemprostatit. IT is important, t. To. If correctly to diagnose, and leit the easiest or lightest;most mild for correction okazatel is a disturbance of mobility.