PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! My name is Albert, Me 21 year I shall pass at once to my question....

Albert
31.08.2004, 19:45
Zdrastvujte! My name is Albert, Me 21 year I shall pass at once to my question... At me at the basis of a member about two weeks ago has appeared
gnojnichek, I thought he will pass or take place by itself, and he does not pass or take place... From time to time there accumulates
The small amount of a white liquid and in process of accumulation leaves outside through small
Aperture in itself... Today I have squeezed out it or him from a underside of a cuticle, t. e. Through a scrotum, and then
Has processed zelenkoj... I see the reason of its or his occurrence in the following... Recently I had a girl...
We with her yet did not have bed attitudes or relations... But nedelki two back... We were engaged in a petting not removing or not taking out
Clothes... It seems to me that the clothes rubbed about stood a member and there were formed gnojnichek... We already for a long time have ripened
For more close relations but to enter sexual communication or connection I shall not recover yet I want, as I am afraid to bring to her an infection...
Prompt please as more quickly to me to get rid of all it or this and to start to live a sexual life... Earlier
Sexual communications or connections with anybody had no... In advance thanks big for attention and advice or council...

Koblikov I.A.
01.09.2004, 09:18
Try to open this education "more widely", put or apply a bandage with ointment Vishnevskogo.