PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. My report remains without attention, therefore I write again. To me...

Vlad
31.08.2004, 22:27
Hello. My report remains without attention, therefore I write again.
To me 23 years, at me during the sexual certificate or act very quickly (almost instantly) occur or happen an ejaculation. I live a sexual life not the first year, so hardly a problem psychological. Frequency, alcohol, every possible ointments, poses, partnyorshi, etc. practically do not influence. Recently has read through, that exists in honey. To an expert or a practice the syndrome of paracentral lobes (SPTSD), is a standard method of diagnostics and treatment - hloretilovye blockade on a loin. This procedure apply at the accelerated ejaculation at adult men and at an incontience of urine at little boys. But my sexologist approves or confirms that about what similar did not hear. Tell or say, please, to what doctor it is necessary to address - to the sexologist, the urologist, the neurologist or to other expert?

Koblikov I.A.
01.09.2004, 08:16
We, urologists, for a long time, very much for a long time... We do or make such procedures. To tell the truth, ineffectively.