PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question of a life and mors!!! At me very serious problem. At my grandmother r...

Anna
22.08.2004, 07:57
Question of a life and mors!!! At me very serious problem. At my grandmother a cancer of a bladder. To her did or made radial therapy. 40 sessions. Have discharged from hospital. Every day to her all becomes worse. Nothing eats, about 2 weeks ago, talked to us, ate (feel hardly), now anything. poim tea, kissel, we give chicken bulon-here all meal. The most important: it or her tears than that green and brown. (the liquid) very badly smells. And the diarrhea excruciates every day several times. Whence? In fact nothing eats? And a vomiting why? Please, respond. neznaem what to do or make. The person dies on eyes...

Koblikov I.A.
26.08.2004, 06:34
In such situation when there are radiation injuries and the intoxication accrues or increases, is spent simtomaticheskoe treatment. Anesthetizing - without economy. It is possible somnolents.
If there is an opportunity - droppers with nutrient solutions.
But there is a question: how much to be excruciated by the poor patient?
And who from relatives will take the responsibility for continuation of these excruciatings?

ANNA
29.08.2004, 10:01
How to feed the doctor? The Broth eats a little, hardly swallows. How to feed? To difficultly us very much, advise how to be with meal, what so to leave? If not permeability kishechnika-why a diarrhea then?

Koblikov I.A.
01.09.2004, 02:18
I need to repeat only mentioned below.
The possible or probable partial obstruction of an intestine should be treated with the daily control of the surgeon: injections intramusculary and intravenously. Cause or call the doktora-the oncologist.