PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mine 8 monthly daughters after hospital where we have got with high temperatures...

Irina K.Moskva
30.08.2004, 18:42
Mine 8 monthly daughters after hospital where we have got with a heat and leucocytes in urine, have put d: a pyelonephritis, an active phase, the period stihanija. Treatment - gintomitsin 7 days. Did or made US and a urography. Analyses were normalized on 2 put a bacteriuria for the morning - otr. After an extract it is shown continuous an antitank. Therapy in tech. 3 months: for 10 days furagin, Nitroxolinum and Nevigramonum. Has now passed or has now taken place 1 month. Analyses in norm or rate, but me confuse inconsistent references of divisionals of the urologist and the nephrologist: one advises again to lay down in hospital for cystography, and another advises to make * * US. Me interests 1 as necessity of so long therapy by preparations, on each of which contraindication for such kids is defined or determined, can eat a way to treat selectively, instead of a method * carpet *, and 2 really US is more informative, than the Urography, in hospital to me spoke on the contrary, and 3 - whether it is impossible, even if very much it would be desirable to learn or find out about these refluxes, a little to wait, while the child podrastet and will get stronger for now to watch and observe or keep up and observe, in fact, how much or as far as I have understood, even if reflyks and is, it or he can have 1001 reason, about a cat. It is possible and not learn or not find out, and at small he sometimes and passes or takes place by itself. Write to me your opinion, I do not ask correspondence references - but even advice or council that it is possible to do or make in such situation or very much the link to your colleague - would help or assist the expert on grudnichkam.

Koblikov I.A.
31.08.2004, 23:29
As the consent to invasive or aggressive procedures of inspection (for example CYSTOGRAPHY) give parents the desire needs to be done much harm to the baby it is quite reasonable. Really, in good arms or hand it is possible to be limited to ultrasonic screening and
To confirm puzyrno-mochetochnikovyj a reflux.
Reception uroseptikov and antibiotics corresponds with data of analyses.