PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 28 years. The question on a prostatitis, and can not about itself... Treated h...

Sergey
30.08.2004, 16:52
Hello! To me of 28 years. The question on a prostatitis, and can not about itself... Treated hr. The prostatitis also has not finished the cure (As though there is no trust to the treating doctor - anything not explained plainly). In the beginning were allocation without a pain in a prostate, Has passed or Has taken place a course of antibiotics - allocation have stopped. There was a pain which noticed earlier, 10 years ago - kakby a pain in the left top angle of the bladder, amplifying at so we shall tell or say, a flatulence of a stomach or belly. Definitely to tell or say that hurts - an intestine or a bladder I cannot. Sometimes the pain slabo-is weakly passed in area of kidneys and the left testicle even less often in a prostate. At US and TRUZI have put presence kaltsinitov (?) In kidneys and a prostate at the normal sizes. At independent proshchupovanii this place something is felt dense, similar to the intense muscle. The matter is that in 92 year to me diagnosed - dvustorony nevroptoz, now at recent inspection this diagnosis has not proved to be true. What can be? And more a question if all taki a prostatitis, do not prompt the medical center with reasonable prices and qualitative service? Thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
31.08.2004, 15:40
Everything, that you have told, really demands inspection of the urologist. And want to us in gospitalru? The Call on the right in ramochke.
The prices more than moderated or moderate.