PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, a question such (the man 24) At my girl (5 years together without in...

Doubting
29.08.2004, 20:33
The doctor, a question such (the man 24)

(5 years together without mutual changes) have found out a ureaplasma (and the clamidiosis is not present a mycoplasma) in my girl. I too was checked up (soskob urethras) and have found out, that have found and at me. On computer listing it has been written " the UREAPLASMA obnaruzh <10 ", and at once by an arm or a hand it is attributed "4". It that means? That at me 4 (t. e. It is less 10)? It is a lot of or a little? (and unpleasant sensations at me are not present Signs.)

1. To the girl have registered set of medicines, and to me the doctor has told or said to accept for time 1 gr. azitromitsina. Here, how much or as far as I can judge, too it or him recommend, but why to women spend such complex or difficult treatment? It is normal? And why often on the Internet write, what course of treatment lasts 2 weeks if I shall accept a preparation only once? It is a question number or room one - whether to drink to me azitromitsin?

2. Itself azitromitsin buy or purchase I could not, but saw on sale the same, but from company Pliva, is called sumamed. I have called to them, but there to me have told or said, that cannot precisely confirm, that 1 gr. That to me have registered, corresponds or meets 1 gr. sumameda. Moreover, they speak, that 1 gr. At once it is applied " at acute hlamidijnyh infections ", t. e. It obviously do not wash a case. What to do or make? To buy sumamed?

3. We shall assume, I shall buy or purchase it or him and I shall accept. Through how much days I nado/can descend or go and be checked up to learn or find out, treatment was how much effective?

Thanks!

Rabaev G.G.
31.08.2004, 05:49
I think, it is necessary for you to talk with treating vrachem and to change the scheme or plan of treatment.