PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, where it is possible to learn or find out on more detailed about gidrokolikoze kidneys...

Tatyana
23.08.2004, 06:55
Prompt, please, where it is possible to learn or find out on more detailed about gidrokolikoze kidneys?! On the Internet of all paru-a three of links, urgent operation is required to the child, and we know nothing about this disease, besides that it congenital!
In advance I thank,
Tatyana

Koblikov I.A.
24.08.2004, 18:37
The hydrocalycosis is exclusively the term, x-ray and ultrasonic. Disease probably is called the Hydronephrosis?

Tatyana
27.08.2004, 03:36
Thanks for the answer. But to us there was only this name, therefore I and have solved, what is it and there is a diagnosis. Can, you and are right, what is it a hydronephrosis. And how much or as far as he is terrible and whether it is possible to avoid operation, to the child of 7 years, and a kidney simply huge! And the ureter is below blocked, t. e. It is narrowed up to zero.
Yours faithfully, Tatyana

Koblikov I.A.
31.08.2004, 01:56
Dear Tatyana! Mine to you advice or council - doctors and operated and supervised similar patients. Take as a matter of course, that in the near future of your child will operate. If udastsja - will make necessary plasty and will try to rescue or save a kidney. If not udastsja also it will be proved, that the organ does not work - will remove that is necessary. Any your additional knowledge on this question will change nothing, but only pribyvjat excitements and doubts. And technical questions are obliged to respond you to all dear doctors in statsionareju