PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Explain, please. The husband handed over neskol...

Agnija
29.08.2004, 05:27
Explain, please.
The husband handed over a little
Time spermogrammu in
NTSAGiP Russian Academy of Medical Science in Moscow.
Near to results
Norms or Rates are specified. At me
Raises the doubts
Norm or Rate of pathological forms resulted or brought there - up to
70 %. At the husband now 54 %. These are serious
Deviations or Rejections from the norm or rate, fraught possible or probable
Disturbances at the future child or vse-taki
It is not necessary to worry? Whether it Gives in
To treatment? Whether has sense to do or make insemenatsii or
In this case it is better to do or make EKO? Thanks.

Kuharkin S.A.
29.08.2004, 23:00
Difficultly otvtet on chse questions only on parameters of morphology. But on one I shall try to respond If the morphology is estimated or appreciated in general that norm or rate up to 50 % patollogicheskih, if on a head that up to 70 %. Besides I do not understand why in general there is a question on an insemination or IKSI, and as natural oplodotvoernie. In most cases to restore ability to estesstennomu oplodotvoereniju is much easier and more effective. Than any method artificial oplodotvrenija. But often if patients at once get in the center where there are gynecologists and experts on artificial oplodotvreniju (including andrologi can advise there) avtamaticheski all direct or refer to an insemination or In EKO-IKSI. I repeatedly resulted or brought very simple algorithm of research of a man's fecundity which allows to reveal. And then and to cure 95 % of illnesses or diseases worsening a fecundity. Thumb through conference, practically kazhdyvj put I result or bring in one or several answers algritm obsledovnija. If want all results of inspection (I so believe at you while only spermogramma) you can direct to the address of kuharkin@yandex. ru or simply call by phone 778 63 39. I think it is quite possible to help or assist with your situation.