PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please when I drink beet juice or I eat a beet at me urine st...

Svetlana
25.08.2004, 23:32
Tell or Say please when I drink beet juice or I eat a beet at me urine to become beet color and more when I cough (even if not strongly) I can not constrain urine. Whether it is normal. Handed over analyses wet the doctor speaks that normal. Thanks

The anonym
26.08.2004, 22:06
As to color of urine it is normal. And here on the bill neuderzhanija urine at kashle-it is a pathology. How old are you? Whether for a long time it at you? Whether there was earlier a cystitis and if was as often became aggravated? Such information is very important for the doctor. It is better to come on reception to the urologist.

The anonym
27.08.2004, 03:16
To me of 36 years. About it already 2-3. The cystitis was years in 23. When I catch a cold I cough strongly and constrain urine I can not. As it is possible lichit.

Koblikov I.A.
28.08.2004, 18:44
For your age development of a partial incontience of urine is already characteristic. It occurs or happens iz-for weakenings of muscles tazovogo bottoms or funduses (after sorts or labors and at excess weight) and the bladder, affect and the transferred or carried operations.

Visit or Attend uroginekologa and talk about possible or probable korrinirujushchej operations on deduction of urine.