PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Send or Have come yesterday to the doctor with the girl! In it or her have found out nothing (thus anali...

andres
25.08.2004, 18:58
Send or Have come yesterday to the doctor with the girl! In it or her have found out nothing (thus the analysis on Candida to her did not do or make), and in me except for Candida have found out nothing! My doctor has told or said: continue pist vse a course of medicines, (I a week their propyl, and it am necessary 2 weeks), and speaks, that it is possible to leave from antibiotics TSikloferon and to continue pist all vitamins, differently there will be a relapse. Tell or say to me here that: 1. Whether It is necessary for me destvitelno to continue to drink such quantity or amount of tablets (considering that only Flukonazola it is necessary to drink 7 pieces! At diagnosis Candida 2. Whether It is necessary for my girl to do or make this analysis on Candida and to treat it or him if is (in a smear on flora at it or her nothing have found out (funguses, are not present the raised or increased quantity or amount of leucocytes, and at survey, the gynecologist saw nothing, and how much or as far as I understand, the thrush at women vse-taki can be and so is certain?) 3. My signs were: reddenings of a balanus and white tochechkami, and then they redden and itch, - molojanitsa at men is shown thus? Or there can be analyses PTSR have deceived!!! In advance thanks!

Koblikov I.A.
28.08.2004, 18:16
TSikloferon not an antibiotic.
1. It is not known.
2. It is not assured or confident
3. Approximately so.