PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Half a year laid in a nephrology back (from time to time ached a bit...

Sergey
24.08.2004, 10:11
Hello! Half a year laid in a nephrology (kidneys from time to time ached a bit) back, have put with the diagnosis hr. A pyelonephritis, and have written out with a nephropathy. I understand nothing, 2 times did or made US - there all vporjadke, a roentgen - too. Has spent on drink Nistatinum, still or even any medicines, did or made nyxes, and kidneys all as ache a bit. Character hurt can be various - both sharp, and blunt (at inclinations of a trunk, for example). How you think, what at me with kidneys?

Koblikov I.A.
25.08.2004, 15:22
Nephropathy. It partly collective concept, but in fact ojusledovanie provedenno at a modern level, interfacing experts advised?

__ Specification of a question
26.08.2004, 12:18
Was on consultation at vertebrologa, it has appeared, that at me also an osteochondrosis 5 go a disk (?), 2 times did or made US - in all positions, - research both of time has shown all abdominal cavity, that all in norm or rate. To other experts during research did not address. If it is a nephropathy - whether it is possible to cure it or her and how it is possible "to clean" kidneys?