PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me 21 year, at the reference or manipulation to the doctor at me have found out hr...

The anonym
23.08.2004, 07:40
Hello the doctor! To me 21 year, at the reference or manipulation to the doctor at me the chronic prostatitis, a urethritis have found out; at uretroskopii developments of stagnation in seed or spermatic blisters or blebs, a prostate are visible.
US of the PROSTATE: the prostate is not increased; the sizes: peredne-zadnij-28 mm, thickness of 42 mm, width of 41 mm, volume 223; contours equal precise, are not deformed, ehoplotnost glands - usual, structure or frame not homogeneous: in a transitive zone pr. Shares sites of a hyperechoic tissue 57 mm;
SEED or SPERMATIC PUZYRKI: not rasshirenny, without patalogii
BLADDER: walls equal, precise, are not deformed, thickness of a wall of 2 mm, structure or frame of a wall giperehogenna is non-uniform, soderzhimoe-homogeneous, primary volume of 380 sm3, volume of a residual urine of 30 sm3, concrements are not found out. On US of a kidney in norm or rate, the analysis wet normal.
The CONCLUSION: Insignificant attributes of a chronic prostatitis, a chronic cystitis
SECRET of the PROSTATE: lejkotsity-up to 10 12, proch. sost. chasti-an epithelium, lejtsitinovyh grains moderately, sliz-++.
ZPPP-are not revealed.

It was treated some times at the urologist, small improvements were.
Attributes of a urethritis felt slightly; sometimes I notice an insignificant pain in the right testicle (from an appendage, in the bottom part). The emiction was not ideal, but as a whole is satisfactory, to be wetted at night do not rise. e. Displays of disease have been moderately expressed.
Recently has felt rezi in a urethra (more close to a head), now I feel not strong pain in an anus, a burning sensation after a chair (before such signs never noticed). e. There was a sharp exacerbation. At present I am going to again in a complex to be treated.
Basically the person I still young and such diagnoses of optimism do not add. They will accompany with me now on a life? Or at young age still probably to get rid of this unpleasant luggage?
Comment please on my situation and the answer to questions interesting me.

1) The Insignificant pain in the right testicle (from an appendage, in the bottom part), arises iz-for problems with a prostate? (at ehoskopii scrotums varikotsele it is not revealed, in right - right-hand gidrotsele, a level of a liquid in mezhobolochenom prostranstve-9, 3 mm.). If yes, they will pass or take place as a result of treatment?
2) whether Probably in we wash a case completely to get rid of a prostatitis and a urethritis, or probably only to achieve small improvements and it is necessary to be treated again periodically?
3) After a course of therapy what is possible or probable prophylaxis (grassy collectings and t. Item), what analyses to hand over what to supervise a situation?
4) If you feel, what has overcooled in the street as it is possible to make secure to not aggravate disease? (what preparation razovo it is possible to drink?)

Koblikov I.A.
24.08.2004, 21:07
1. This inflammation is possible or probable go an edema with amogo an epididymis.
2. Probably.
3. Preparation Gentos
4. Aspirinum Upsa, a hot bath, candle Vitaprost.

Anja
26.08.2004, 08:28
To cope with your problems it is possible and it is necessary, to you only 21 year, and a bouquet of illnesses or diseases podkopilsja decent. I can recommend really helping or assisting agents. Write vnanet@yahoo. com