PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks, the doctor, for the answer... Simply I cannot become pregnant from the husband already 2...

Katya
18.08.2004, 01:12
Thanks, the doctor, for the answer... Simply I cannot become pregnant from the husband 2.5 years... He very influential chel. At us in city, therefore vrjadli will go to the doctor in this occasion, here I and find out possible or probable my reasons neberemennosti (from me all ok). And how much or as far as the truth what the nervous way of life affects sterility or barrenness? Thanks.

Woodpecker
18.08.2004, 16:38
Instead of from the husband of pregnancy were?

The anonym
20.08.2004, 08:00
No...

Woodpecker
21.08.2004, 20:15
Then whence you dear know, what at all of you Ok?? Raskazyvaju. .goda two I tyrannized on the same subject, type hron a prostatitis and. t. d handed over spermogrammy - from the bill has got off, but in general it was pleasant, nafig aunts are necessary, now I do not understand!:))), a joke. And so, all okazolos is easier, at the wife what level that there a hormone (kaprolaktin - to mine) is raised or increased, that practically does or makes impossible pregnancy, such business or affairs.

Katya
23.08.2004, 12:26
I analyses handed over all, the truth on garmony is not present. But I think, at me all ok... And your wife how much years? Or it does not depend on age. (me 22) Thanks

Katya
24.08.2004, 23:19
I analyses handed over all, the truth on garmony is not present. But I think, at me all ok... And your wife how much years? Or it does not depend on age. (me 22) Thanks

Kuharkin S.A.
25.08.2004, 06:42
You should be surveyed too. bole it is serious. Except for hormones it is necessary zant about vyzrevaniii ootids, prohoidmosti pipes, shejki. On all this there are specific analyses and methods of research. So, that if you did not do or make it or this. That prisvovkupite and these references to man's inspection. On popou shyness of the husband - to him to choose. Without visit to the doctor to you inconsistent advice or councils can nadovat many.