PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I hope for your help. At me following problems: From a member...

Denis
23.08.2004, 02:51
Hello. I hope for your help. At me following problems:
From a member after an emiction and a defecation the transparent, colorless or muddy liquid is allocated,
With a sweetish smell (most likely juice of a prostate) sometimes put day in drop by drop (the urologist has told or said a prostatorrhea);
End of a urethra red and around of it or him on a head too.
Earlier after a defecation the semen was allocated (by a smell and color), sometimes on a labium appears gerpis (transparent pryshchiki).
After reception of alcohol, especially beer next day the head of a member becomes covered belo-transparent,
Sometimes the greenish, badly smelling smegma, appear reddenings, an itch, but after 2 3 lavages under water all passes or takes place.
At an emiction what pains are not present, the erection normal, but is sometimes felt a dyscomfort in a perineum and
Weak burning sensation in a urethra (after alcohol).
Signs have appeared about 2 years ago, all over again I did not pay to it attention.
Has handed over analyses: urine normal, PTSR has revealed ureaplazmu/parvum,
US of a prostate, the sizes: peredne-zadnij-3, poperechnyj-4. 1, verhne-nizhnij-3. 3, obyom-19.4. Shares are not symmetric,
The interlobar sulcus is not expressed, sites of a fibrosis in both shares up to 0. 90. 5.
Seed or Spermatic blisters or blebs are moderately increased on the right: 1. 71. 9; at the left: 2. 31. 6. Attributes of a chronic prostatitis.
Five years sex only with the wife, not regular, a year as in general without sex, we dispatch or deliver;have missed.
It is better to hand over what else analyses (on what infection) to put the exact diagnosis? How it treat?
In advance to you it is grateful.

Koblikov I.A.
25.08.2004, 02:43
It agree partly, what is it a prostatorrhea.
Yes, ureoplazma gives such signs and complaints.
The conclusion of US is illiterately written.
It is not necessary to put diagnoses more. Simply address to the urologist, the venereologist, or the skilled or experienced therapist and treat ureoplpzmoz once and for all.
Can address to us. 2708533