PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the head, but further a skin is completely naked or exposed is not straightened and and...

The anonym
20.08.2004, 05:05
At me the head, but further a skin is completely naked or exposed is not straightened and and remains pleated. To her something stirs or prevents on a back part of a member. What's the matter? To me of 14 years.

alex
21.08.2004, 04:44
Most likely, it is a short bridle (a place of an attachment of a skin of a prepuce to a head), but the doctor at personal survey can tell or say precisely: so it or not.

The anonym
22.08.2004, 14:27
Alex, and what methods of treatment.

alex
23.08.2004, 22:13
Do or Make small operation (in conditions of an out-patient department) - in a bridle make an incision cross-section and sew it is longitudinal. Anything complex or difficult and terrible, it was convinced on own experience.

The anonym
24.08.2004, 02:54
Alex, and how long there are traces? And more, if I, for example, shall make it of years through five - that anything such does not happen? Like so it is possible to be engaged in sex?

alex
24.08.2004, 18:48
It is possible to be engaged in sex certainly. The problem is only in case of if to you painfully to straighten a cord or crimp of a skin on eregirovannomu to a member further. Still time I advise to consult to the doctor if at you a short bridle as I wrote, at the sexual certificate or act she can overstrain and then will look or appear not so accurately as after operation. (you Can ask to me questions on abri@online. ru)