PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter (7 years) on November, 12th have performed operation on the Anderson in occasion of vrozhd...

Irina
23.08.2004, 11:17
To my daughter (7 years) on November, 12th have performed operation on the Anderson in occasion of a congenital hydronephrosis, the reason - 2 narrowings of a ureter in prilohanochnom a department and the fixed excess. Have removed a slice of a kidney and a part of a ureter. Now on US the kidney is much worse, than was: lohanka was 27* 20, became 39* 29, calyxes or calicles were up to 9, steel on 12, and in the top part group of calyxes or calicles up to 18 mm. The surgeon and the nephrologist have told or said, what is it all under the plan, it is necessary to wait. Departed on UHF and an electrophoresis about an iodine. A potassium. Pyom uroseptiki in turn with grasses. Than I still can help or assist her? When the kidney approximately will start to improve? The Child gets tired, blednenkaja (she still and pokrovila superfluous, despite of nyxes of Dicynonum - d-z dezagregatsionnaja trombotsitopatija). And more. I plan to get with her in sanatorium in the summer. Where will recommend? Caucasus is excluded - terribly. Better an average strip (besides there will be no acclimatization). Thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
24.08.2004, 11:20
Really - only to wait.
Sanatorium - type of Zheleznovodsk, a season any.