PDA

Просмотр полной версии : dohtur, you could not tell about harm of anabolics. And that circle of a current and sl...

igor
23.08.2004, 22:08
dohtur, you could not tell about harm of anabolics. And that circle of a current also I hear what they harmful, and particularly does not speak.
To me after fracture shejki femurs pricked Retabolilum on 5, on butter or oil of times in a week in tech month. It is harmful? I remember sstsal then also urine butter or oil stinked).
And after that at me the cartilage in a hip joint has disappeared, now an arthrosis of 3 degrees... From Retabolilum it? And the neighbour kachok as the case - speaks constantly I prick already nesk years and nichyo, it is healthy as the bull like.

Kuharkin S.A.
24.08.2004, 10:11
If your interest to androgens (anabolics) is the veiled question on an opportunity to be pumped up with pomoshju gormonv I advise you to leave this idea. Here only priemer one and rather successful situation: very known not only in Russia the sportsman of bodybuilging having spent some thousand dollorov and about one and a half years of treatment the last month has managed to impregnate the wife (and I consider or count it not only result of treatment, and bolshe as huge success). If you accepted goriony in occasion of preloma and a short course - I think all to be restored. Anyway, fairy tales on 100 % of an impotency and destruction of a liver let do not frighten you. In the necessary situations - hormones also operate or work positively. The arthrosis from Retabolilum is not formed, it is result of a trauma and an immobilization more likely - about artroskopii learned or found out?