PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. I to you addressed for consultation and have listed a trace simp...

Ruslan
23.08.2004, 08:45
The dear doctor. I to you addressed for consultation and have listed a trace signs: easy or light;mild
bolezennost a testicle + leucocytes 14 16 in a smear. Have advised to be treated for a prostatitis. Has passed or has taken place 10 dnvnyj course of treatment: massages, the apparatus itofon-3
(If I correctly it or him have named), a doxycycline, suppositories with Methyluracilum. The analysis was completely normalized 1 2 leucocytes, the prostate has been slightly increased sprava-according to the doctor there was a norm or rate, morbid sensations have practically disappeared.
Has now passed or Has now taken place month after a course and there was an easy or a light;a mild dyscomfort in a testicle. A question: whether any additional therapy or repeated course of treatment is necessary. (the doctor has told or said to come in oktjabre-November on the control)

Koblikov I.A.
24.08.2004, 03:11
And hand over spermogrammu, but not simple, and with definition of the latent infection, for example chlamydias.