PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Sergey Arkadevich! At the husband twice bad results spermogram...

Marina
23.08.2004, 12:17
Hello, Sergey Arkadevich! At the husband twice bad results spermogrammy (oligozoospermija-1 and oligoteratozoospermija) whether are at us chances and that it is possible to make. And if yes, as to you to get on reception? Many thanks.

Kuharkin S.A.
23.08.2004, 20:40
In conference I repeatedly specified standard (standard in the West) in such cases, it or him it is possible to pass or take place research and at us. Phone is published above starnitsy - he by a straight line - the tube is taken by me - 778 63 39. It will be necessary to you for a day or earlier up to rpriema to enter the name by this phone and I shall accept you in any day convenient for you from Monday till Friday. Inspection will borrow or occupy 1 2 hours per one day and as much on following or through one. Seldom trebuesja expansion of algorithm oblsedovanija. Stomost in district 2.500 rub, will give 95 % of the information on fecundities of the husband and forecasts for it or her vossatnovlenie.