PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, to me of 37 years, recently has spent preventive inspection and has put...

Konstantin
22.08.2004, 22:49
The doctor, to me of 37 years, recently has spent preventive inspection and have put an initial stage of an adenoma. How it is possible to prevent its or her development? Can, it not an adenoma, and kaltsinaty? Basically, signs I do not notice, an emiction normal, only in the extremity or end it is necessary hardly "dozhimat", in the sexual plan too in general it is normal. I result or bring analyses. Analyses surrendered after week continence.

Fluorometrija: certain time 65, 9; time of current: 64, 4; time for top: 11, 9; headwaters: 16, 7 ml/sec; an average: 7, 0; an interval: 2; volume: 454 ml.

TR - US: the size: 4, 53, 63, 5, volume: 29, 8. It is symmetric, contours equal precise. A prostatic part of a urethra: it is changed periuretralno sites of a fibrosis kaltsinaty are defined or determined. The central part of a gland: it is slightly increased due to adenomatous sites.
Structure or Frame the center of a part: it is not changed
Periferich. A part: it is changed, are defined or determined on the right kaltsinaty 0, 20, 6 see
Moch a bubble - not utolshchena, a lumen homogeneous (?), b/about; kidneys - b/about
The conclusion of US: attributes hr. A prostatitis; initial attributes DGPZH, kaltsinaty PZH. p/about podeksimija (?)

Secret of a prostate: 0, 5; albesent muddy; viscous or viscid. Leucocytes: 4 5; erythrocytes: - 1; letsitinovye grains: one plus.
Infections are not present.
Smear: purely or cleanly

It is appointed or nominated prostaplant and the formula of the man.

Rabaev G.G.
23.08.2004, 19:30
The volume of a residual urine is not estimated or appreciated. In the rest, now there is enough observation of the urologist without vspomagatelnogo treatment before occurrence of signs. Also, not looking at all on young age, it is necessary to investigate or research a blood on PSA.