PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 18 years. The virgin. In the analysis of an ejaculate the blood and pus (color g are found out...

Sergey To.
23.08.2004, 00:48
To me of 18 years. The virgin. In the analysis of an ejaculate the blood and pus (color grjazno-brown) are found out.
Quantity or Amount of spermatozoons in 1 - 85 million
Active and slabopodvizhnyh-23 %, nepodvizhnyh-77 %.
The doctor androlog has caused or called my mum and has told or said to her, that
I am very seriously sick and have written out lekarstava
Metronidazolum, abaktal, tsikloferon, massage of a prostate. Medicines to accept did not become
Also has made US prostatic zhelezy-all in norm or rate.
Other urologist has appointed or nominated the analysis of juice prostatic
Glands. Results: Z-5 10, er-30 50, lets. zerna-it is a lot of, epit. klet.-0 1. Be dobry-respond, what is it at me how to treat, what else there are analyses.
Thankful in advance.

Kuharkin S.A.
23.08.2004, 17:44
Attributes of pus in your analyses are not present, and here sozhderzhanija erythrocytes is raised or increased. Disturbance speromgrammy with etoim can be as are connected and is not present. Not enough information for porobnogo the analysis of a situation for references after treatment. I can recommend only does not hurry up with priemo lekrast and vnimpteno doosledovaisja. On perove a place considering a blood I postavli TRUZI before and after an ejaculation (perdstalenaja the gland is not inflamed. But there are erythrocytes, probably also, that a problem in seed or spermatic blisters or blebs).