PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the husband after introduction of a penis the erection began to vanish in a vagina, and in general...

I
19.08.2004, 04:58
At the husband after introduction of a penis the erection began to vanish in a vagina, and in general " badly costs or stands ". We - young, before such problems was not. If during the sexual certificate or act we do or make each other by "arms or hand" - that it's OK. 2 months ago the husband passed or took place treatment by laser stimulation. Whether there can be it a consequence of treatment? The urologist speaks, that the husband - is healthy, all analyses by way of. Whether there can be also it iz-for uses of a condom?

Kuharkin S.A.
19.08.2004, 21:04
It is not necessary to connect or bind a step disturbance of an erection with laser stimulation. Depression or disappearance or eradication of an erection during during the sexual certificate or act usually is the result of disturbance veno-the occlusive mechanism (the mechanism of deduction of an erection). Laser and other kinds of stimulation do not render positive a negative effect on the given mechanism. Laboratory analyses also cannot reveal given disease. For its or his diagnostics it is offered and it is used much appartanyh and X-ray inspections, niabolee effective from which it is recognized night monitoring an erection (RigiScan) in a combination with farmakokavernozografiej. The given researches also to specify the diagnosis at other reasons of erectile dysfunction.

Silent zombi
20.08.2004, 16:37
Kuharkinu S.A.
Then why at stimulation by arms or hand an erection normal? The reason, most likely, psychological means, or I am not right?

I
21.08.2004, 10:47
Where it is possible to diagnose this disease and where it is possible to carry out these researches?

Kuharkin S.A.
22.08.2004, 20:13
For - can address to mne/Enter the name on reception by phone 129 26 55
For Silent Zombi - I do not deny also an opportunity of the psychological reasons - especially monitoring of erections instead of assumptions will give a trustworthy information about the reason. About arms or hand partly you are right. But it is necessary to consider and that at oral and manualnoj stimulations in the certain cases breakage v-about the mechanism can partially be compensated.