PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I ask you to consult spermogrammu the husband and to state with...

Alina
20.08.2004, 11:19
Hello! I ask you to consult spermogrammu the husband and to express the opinion: whether there are chances to become pregnant, your references: kolichestvo-4, tsvet-molochno-white, mutnost-mutn, time razzhizhenija-40 mines, vjazkost-0. 3, rn-7.7, number sper-dov-94/mines, alive - 34.1 %, mertvyh-65.9 %, normokinezis-13.4 %, gipokinezis-20.7 %, akinezis + diskinezis-65.9 %, normal forms sper-dov-96 %, degenerativnye-4 %, cells spermatogeneza-0.5 %, lejkotsity-1 3, eritrotsity-1 2, ameloidnye concrements +, aktivno-podvizhnyh-13.4 %, inactive 39 20.7 %, motionless 124 65.9 %, total 188, pathological forms - 4 %, golovok-3, hvostov-1.

Kuharkin S.A.
22.08.2004, 17:36
neskol become outdated or out-of-date trakovka spermogrammy, but also on her it is visible, that vypazhennyh problems are not present. However, one of easiest or lightest curable factors - pozhvienost suffers. Kolichesvto motionless and dead - I think slvpadaet an ooze is crossed, but just in case I would recommend necessarily peresdat spermogrammu on norms or rates the CART, and also to pass or take place US + dopplermoshonki with provedenime assays Valsavy on doppler-the control.