PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! By results of mine spermogrammy two doctors...

Alexander
19.08.2004, 08:08
Hello, the dear doctor! By results of mine spermogrammy two doctors have told or said, that chances to cure andrologicheskimi methods practically are not present me and have recommended to us only EKO + IKSI, a pier other all is useless. Would like to learn or find out your opinion in this occasion. It so? To be treated it is useless? I cite data spermogrammy: Volume 3, 6 ml, kol-in spermatozoons: 44, viscosity 0, 1, rn 7, 1; aktivno-mobile 2 %, slabopodvizhnye 2 %, movement on a place of 7 %, motionless - 89 %, letsitinovye grains +, agglutination + + +, leucocytes 10 30, cells of a spermiogenesis of 2 %, pathological forms: 7 %. In advance many thanks for the answer

Kuharkin S.A.
22.08.2004, 16:47
Nraushena tolk opodvizhnost, plus the some people spermoplazmennye disturbances. One of the situations most favorable for treatment. It is necessary only pravlino to diagnose and treatment to spend napravlenno. Instead of nonspecific preparations. Necessarily make the analysis on natispermalnye antibodies and pass or take place US + doppler scrotums and US of seed or spermatic blisters or blebs and prostates doi after an ejaculation. IT is well treated!!!