PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! One week ago we with my guy zanimais sex without prezerva...

Liza
21.08.2004, 03:46
Hello!
One week ago we with my guy zanimais sex without a condom, all has passed or has taken place well as I had a third day monthly and besides, ejaculations nebylo. After that monthly proceeded one more day and have ended. Like as ve as always, but two days ago I became zamechet to a urodynia and more small allocation of a blood in urine. At me the unique problem was: a nephroptosis. polednee February uzi pokozalo, that it's OK. On what is it similar? Terribly kak-that...

Koblikov I.A.
21.08.2004, 16:01
The inflammation in a zone shejki a bladder has begun, it is a minimum of that can be. We start to drink Furagin and is or are sent to hand over analyses.

child
22.08.2004, 03:11
Marina the Dear doctor! Help or assist please advice or council The matter is that my attending physician will be only in a week and at me the phenomenon of a cystitis. Besides it or this I have problems with appendages (cystic change of ovaries, an adhesive desease after cesarean sections). Whether Therefore I do not know it is necessary to me to drink furagin now or it is better to wait doctor "not grease" furaginom results of my future analyses. Thankful in advance for the answer.