PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 3 j put an acute cystitis, strong rez at an emiction, I run in a toilet ka...

Lana
13.08.2004, 10:13
3 j put an acute cystitis, strong rez at an emiction, I run in a toilet each 10 minutes. About the doctor speech does not go - - I simply shall not reach it or him. In general, already there were attacks within last 3 years, sometimes amplified after p the certificate or act. This time process is accompanied by a meteorism and periodic diarrhea.
The saw furagin with Trichopolum, Levomycetinum (helped or assisted earlier, tepr is not present), tried or tasted simply ampioks.
I do not know what to do or make!! First it is hardly easier, and then - - again! Tomorrow it is necessary to be on the important action - - how to hold on?
To the girlfriend in Sweden have registered 7 tablets with dejst. v-vom Trimethoprimum. Whether there is at us an analogue? Thanks! Toltko do not write about analyses - - I shall not be in time!

In urine doctors

Koblikov I.A.
15.08.2004, 01:47
Trimethoprimum at them there in Sweden probably helps or assists (analogue of Biseptolum), but of your case - is not assured or confident. Buy or purchase any ciprofloxacin and drink on 1 gram day, the druggist will more in detail tell or say. Also write!

The anonym
18.08.2004, 20:03
Excuse, I unintentionally have sent the report twice and have not seen, that you have responded not only Irina, but also me. I repent!! % 0

Koblikov I.A.
22.08.2004, 00:38
" You will not sin - not pokaeshsja. Not pokaeshsja - you will not be rescueed or saved! ":)))