PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I had a problem. After a long break (...

igor 3107
19.08.2004, 07:07
Hello the doctor! I had a problem. After a long break (year 3) in sex the skin of a prepuce has ceased nalazit on a head of a member. Greasings oblepihovym butter or oil and "exercises" in current 2 h months have a little helped or assisted, but full "raschehlenija" does not occur or happen (in erektirovannom a status). The head, like in rzmere has not increased. Whether it is possible to raise or increase an extensibility of a skin? I feel, that it is necessary to do or make a circumcision but it would not be desirable. What prompt?
Thanks.

The patient
20.08.2004, 16:11
By the way circumcisions to be afraid it is not necessary. A little bit pobolit certainly after operation, but will quickly come in norm or rate and all becomes much more pleasantly and more longly. Besides that is important, on 99 % stagnation of a smegma that conducts to what full absence or a unpleasant smell to the extremity or end of the working day disappears, to depression to receive any boljaku at itself or at partnershi.

Kuharkin S.A.
21.08.2004, 00:42
Really similar on a phimosis. It is treated surgically - either a circumcision of a prepuce, or plastic of a prepuce (a skin on a place, the head is normally naked or exposed and on the contrary).