PDA

Просмотр полной версии : DG on October, 11th 2002 12 : 20 : 31 I wrote to you::: Hello! To me 23 years...

DG
19.08.2004, 15:54
DG on October, 11th 2002 12 : 20 : 31
I wrote to you:::

Hello! To me 23 years. A following problem. In the summer to me in urology have diagnosed: a clamidiosis, a candidiasis, a prostatitis. But the diagnosis "prostatitis" as the doctor has told or said, she puts with great reserve. The analysis of juice of a prostate practically in norm or rate, and uzi prostates has shown: walls rough, a lumen ehonegativen, a residual urine 83, the size 3, 53, 2, a contour rough, the parenchyma non-uniform, contains fine granular vkroplenija ehogennost is raised or increased. Also at a palpation I felt strong enough pain. Plus to all to it or this the erection has considerably decreased. To me have appointed or nominated course of treatment. I am flied or treated 1, 5 months. Has drunk much tabetok, did or made a heap of nyxes, suppositories, prohododil massage of a prostate, the laser, instaljatsii in a urethra, fizioprotsedury by a current. Almost the same there has passed or there has taken place my girl. The pain at palpations became slightly less, the erection became little bit better. After sex I feel a strong pain (quickly passes or takes place). The pain gives to an anus. Also the pain sometimes arises after a raising of gravity. At me a following question: my insignificant prostatitis treat already longly, I have spent many money. And the result practically is not present. The diagnosis and treatment can are put nekorektno? Hardly earlier I had a dystonia, vegeto-a neurologic syndrome. All can my illnesses or diseases kakto are connected? Help or assist please. I was absolutely healthy. And shchas only about sores also I think.

You have responded:
Koblikov I.A. on October, 14th 2002 07 : 31 : 44
Your doubts are correct, most likely prostita are not present, and here disbioz an intestine is available, from here residual complaints

DG on October, 16th 2002 12 : 22 : 50
Spvibo for the answer! It is possible little bit more in detail.. e this disbioz has appeared after treatment of antibiotics (I accepted in parallel yoghurt and atsidobak)? Or disbioz - the initial reason of all illnesses or diseases? How posovetute to treat? To what doctor will address?

Koblikov I.A.
20.08.2004, 16:25
The result is, you about it or this write.
Address either to the immunologist or to the gastroenterologist.