PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand the doctor. To me 29 years, were not usual problems in sex, and...

Vadim
17.08.2004, 17:39
Help or Assist to understand the doctor. To me 29 years, were not usual problems in sex, and here suddenly two days it is not necessary on end, rises more correctly but when I put on a condom errektsija vanishes and does not come back any more, has tried or tasted with other girl - the history has repeated. Has tried to borrow or occupy in an onanism it has turned out, but full errektsii was not. At this time I accepted a preparation for cold Koldreks - Maksgrip, but there like Paracetamolum and something or something else harmless. That to me to do or make, I in a panic.

Koblikov I.A.
19.08.2004, 00:25
Paracetamolum never was a harmless preparation. For some days Prostaglandinums are blocked and consequently the level of man's hormones (Testosteron-Depotum) falls. And plus (minus) catarrhal disease. It at the first provlenijah a flu can be intensifying of a potency, but not at fixing or lingering ORZ. The conclusion - all will be restored.

Vadim
19.08.2004, 13:50
Thanks the doctor.
I already yesterday have ceased to accept this preparation and in the evening all has turned out. It is insulting, that manufacturers do not specify such information on packing.
Once again I thank.

Koblikov I.A.
20.08.2004, 04:00
it will not specify. In general this preparation has removed to Russia from the West not simply so.