PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! My husband some time had an itch in obl back...

Natalia
17.08.2004, 18:06
Hello, the doctor! My husband some time had an itch in the field of testicles back, there is a small reddening (the general or common and not similar to a boring, and like as to a skin has flowed a blood) and saw one small jazvochku or prishchik. What is it can be? I can not persuade in any way to seem I shall hand over. Prompt to what expert better to address. And more one question: if the analysis of a semen shows, that all in norm or rate (including there are no leucocytes) whether it is possible to be assured or confident that there is no infection. If is not present, what it is necessary to hand over analyses still? Thankful in advance for the answer.

Kuharkin S.A.
19.08.2004, 03:43
Reddening - possibly dermatitis, can be a fungic or fungal infection and set of other assumptions. vpolt up to a diabetes mellitis. It is necessary to know a situation in more detail. ojuratitsja can to the urologist (andrologu) or to the dermatologist. On the bill spermograamy-it is very approximate, rasping estimated test which does not give too much information, including practically is not present in itself the information and on an infection. If you are treated from sterility or barrenness - that before to make crop of an ejaculate and PTSR diagnostics, it is necessary to pass or take place plain standard inspection - the test on antispermalnye antibodies, TRUZI, US + doppler scrotums. If the reason essledovanija not fruitless marriage or spoilage it is enough spermogrammy to understand, that if is an infection (at normal spermograme) - that she hidden or latent and in most cases not dangerous.