PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor! Respond me please finally, whether influences vodjank...

AndrejD, 21, on April, 3rd 04:50
17.08.2004, 20:53
Zdrastvujte, the doctor! Respond me please finally, whether (at present right) the hydrocele influences function detorozhdenija (she at me from 17 years), (the right testicle at me is a little increased, but it is not strong) If that influences in what degree and what consequences, whether it is possible to do without a surgical intervention.
It is desirable more in detail the answer as it is very serious question. In advance THANKS!

Koblikov I.A.
18.08.2004, 06:23
The reason of an edema in your case to me is obscure. A trauma? Operation? Most likely a chronic epididymitis. And then it is better to be operated: to make a resection of an appendage and a plasty of environments.

AndrejD, 21
18.08.2004, 22:57
Hello, the doctor!
I did not have an operation, but a trauma byla-16 17 l. (in street fight by an iron stick have struck not so strongly, but next day has almost passed or has almost taken place), whether but I not knowing have affected or influenced it a testicle. By pressing a testicle more density than in left is felt, and - to mine the augmentation of an appendage and is a little sick by pressing. What is - a chronic epididymitis (whether serious illness or disease),
- A resection of an appendage of plastic of environments (whether it will affect or influence normal functioning of a testicle?),
- A cyst of a seed or spermatic funicle.
The doctor as to I can communicate with you (ph. or Clinic) I would like to be examined by you (it is possible platno) and if operation where can be made it or she top-level (the price is required does not play a role) - very accurately and stirilno as it is very important organ? And all taki, whether if she will do or make operation on an edema to influence on detorozhdenie (an erection in the full order, a semen normal).
Spaibo for the answer! (2)