PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor. I to you already addressed in conference couple of days back h...

Vadim
16.08.2004, 08:14
Hello the Doctor.
I to you already addressed in conference couple of days back http: // 03. ru/sexfortwo/? action = display and message = 874515 both offset = 10 and archive = 0
And you to me have advised to make dopleragrofiju scrotums and TRUZI, dopler too anything kriticheskigo has not shown, US of the top and bottom stomach or belly too in norm or rate, and results truzi the following:
Bladder, volume 105. Walls equal, toltsinoj up to 5 mm, contents homogeneous, anehogennoe, the bottom thirds of ureters are not expanded, concrements are not found out.
PZH - acoustic access udovl. The form of a section spherical, contours equal, a capsule thickness 1 2. The sizes 21, 5* 45, 3* 30, 0 / N peredne-back 16 23, cross-section or transversal 27 43, verhnenizhny 24 41.
The cross-section or transversal section is symmetric rather sagittalnoj to an axis. Structure or frame diffusively raised or increased ehogennosti. In a projection of ducts of the central zone the hyperechoic spherical zone by an acoustic shadow in the sizes 3.6* 2. 8, in a projection of a distal part of a prostatic part of a urethra, also in a projection of a duct of the central zone similar structure or frame in the sizes 2.7* 2. 1 is defined or determined.
Seed or Spermatic blisters or blebs are defined or determined in the form of solid vytjanuto-oval structures or frames located to peredi from a wall of a rectum. ehogennost a seed or spermatic blister or bleb it is comparable to tissue PZH, the sizes on the right 39.7* 13. 0, at the left 40.3* 12. 8 / N length up to 5 sm, width up to 2 sm, thickness up to 1 sm, contours equal, precise, structure or frame gipoehogenna are symmetric in the sizes, the form, ehogennosti, structure or frame ehoodnorodnaja.
The conclusion: ehopriznaki hr. A prostatitis, kaltsinaty prostates.
prokomentirujte please a situation.
Thankful in advance for any comments.
Vadim.

Kuharkin S.A.
17.08.2004, 22:32
Sogdasne with written with the conclusion. US and doppler scrotums - costing or standing with maneuver Valsalvy? Digits?