PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Two weeks ago on "member" it was found out trombirovannaja arter...

Alex
13.08.2004, 00:49
Hello! Two weeks ago on "member" the artery (internal inspissations practically on all length of an artery) was found out trombirovannaja. Have written out Unguentum Heparini and oksigrissant (tablets). The doctor has not designated any restrictions. In couple of days after the beginning of treatment morbid sensations were gone, however inspissations are saved till now though the artery became a little bit more elastic... What can advise in this situation (treatment, medicines)? What consequences can be? In advance thanks!

Koblikov I.A.
14.08.2004, 06:53
Vo-the first, it is a vein. Two weeks on reflections.
But if this "vein" passes or takes place from below in a zone of a seam hand over the analysis on RW somewhat quicker. I such saw at the first displays of a lues.

Alex
15.08.2004, 03:30
The matter is that at osomtre vrach-the urologist has unequivocally expressed that, what is it anything other, as an arterial clottage. The artery passes or takes place on a trunk of "member" from the basis up to a head. And from above, instead of from below (t. e. Not from "seam"). Yesterday first time has tried to replace geprinovuju ointment on gepatrombinovuju (according to pharmacists) - for the morning there were REAL improvements...

Koblikov I.A.
16.08.2004, 04:25
Strange anatomy.