PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor. After 2 years of conducting a sexual life with the girl we...

Varlam
11.08.2004, 13:35
Zdrastvujte, the doctor. After 2 years of conducting a sexual life we have talked to the girl and have understood, that at "us" a problem. She often does not receive an orgasm even after 2 go the certificate or act when I can is longer. For result I should resort to long (up to 5 10 minutes) manualnoj stimulations of a clitoris (and it already after 2 3 minutes of the certificate or act). And it too not always brings result. In this connection she began to shirk all is more often sex, resulting or bringing in the reason any bosh. I feel alarm and the possible or probable conflict. Can, business in mine polovoi an organ (though, I so, naturally, do not consider or count. Help or assist, please. PS It is ready to add history in case of need.

Kuharkin S.A.
12.08.2004, 23:06
You should be sent the girl to the sexopathologist, the gynecologist, or easier or simply to allow her to ripen. I do not think, that a situation too pathological. Much comes with experience and skills. Be not accented on a problem.

Inga
13.08.2004, 20:56
And to me it seems to him it would be advisable to descend or go to the sexopathologist.

Toljan
14.08.2004, 18:36
The boy, vach has correctly noticed, you need to study together and all will be OK!

Toljan
15.08.2004, 16:27
The boy, the doctor has correctly noticed, you need to study together and all will be OK!