PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my husband about 20 years a chronic prostatitis. We are married 5 years. For et...

alja
13.08.2004, 12:33
At my husband about 20 years a chronic prostatitis. We are married 5 years. For this time have given birth to 2 children. And, certainly, I as well as all handed over pregnant women a heap of analyses. All was pure or clean. I have given birth 7 months ago, and one week ago to me have put a ureaplasmosis. I on the party or side did not go, the husband approves or confirms, that he too did not change. Whether can be so, what this infection "slept" in itself, and here only "has woken up"? We very much require your answer. In the house a strain!!! Worse than ever.

Koblikov I.A.
14.08.2004, 02:38
It (" In the house a strain ") a question to the psychologist. In any case the analysis can be repeated in qualitative laboratory and then to both to be treated.

dr Barel Lev
15.08.2004, 13:29
The ureaplasmosis does not concern to number of venereal diseases. Calm down, please. From 20 up to 50 % of not gonococcal urethrites at men are caused or cause ureoplazmoj.