PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me on a skin of a sexual member in a place of a fold of a prepuce it was formed razd...

Vyacheslav
11.08.2004, 09:40
At me on a skin of a sexual member in a place of a fold of a prepuce the boring which in any way does not heal was formed. Has probably resulted from damage of a skin. If the reason for it or this not illness or disease as in such place to treat? And than?

Koblikov I.A.
12.08.2004, 22:18
We already responded you in the sense that it is necessary to send URGENTLY for delivery of the analysis of a blood on the LUES. Are ready to examine YOU tomorrow and all to check up. 2706060 call from 8 mornings.

Vyacheslav
13.08.2004, 21:19
My wife during pregnancy repeatedly was checked also the answer was negative. With other people at me sexual contacts were not. How to be in this case?

Koblikov I.A.
14.08.2004, 16:16
And how to understand this description: " At me on a skin of a sexual member in a place of a fold of a prepuce the boring which in any way does not heal was formed. Has probably resulted from damage of a skin ". Hand over the analysis and show to the usual dermatologist if do not want to us.