PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my husband have diagnosed varikotselle (absolutely krohotn...

Irina
11.08.2004, 16:59
The dear doctor!
To my husband have diagnosed varikotselle (absolutely tiny thickening (if I am correctly expressed). Vrach-the urologist has told or said, that the unique decision is an operation which will be done or made by him and no medicamental methods of treatment exist. Whether the truth, what only operation a unique way? And, also, has told or said, that iz-for this diseases we do not have children.
Whether it is possible to avoid a surgical intervention?
Thanks.

Nuriev I.R.
13.08.2004, 02:35
Your urologist of the rights. Sterility or barrenness is valid can for two reasons.
1. Disturbance of a blood flow in a testicle conducts to disturbance of a spermatogenesis.
2. At varikotsele are developed or produced antispermalnye antibodies (ASAT), and it imunnokonfliktnoe sterility or barrenness.

Rabaev G.G.
14.08.2004, 06:51
Besides typical operation the occlusion jaichkovoj veins is possible or probable laparoskopicheskaja, and bezoperatsionnaja. In the latter case the patient can already start the vigorous activity next day after operation.