PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On a head of a member, in some places the skin has started to darken, and the area such p...

Alexander
11.08.2004, 09:44
On a head of a member, in some places the skin has started to darken, and the area of such maculae becomes more. What is it such and as with these or it;this to struggle. Thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
12.08.2004, 09:17
That rare or infrequent case when it is necessary to look or see. SHlite a photo or come to the urologist.

Alexander
12.08.2004, 14:13
On a head of a member, in some places the skin has started to darken, and the area of such maculae becomes more. What is it such and as with these or it;this to struggle.
Whether I simply interestingly can cure it in lomashnih conditions and on how much it can be opastno (what variants are). Once again I thank.

Alexander
14.08.2004, 06:04
On a head of a member, in some places the skin has started to darken, and the area of such maculae becomes more. What is it such and as with these or it;this to struggle.
Whether I simply interestingly can cure it in house conditions and on how much it can be opastno (what variants are). Once again I thank.