PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Very much I hope for your answer. At my child (to him sejch...

Oksana
13.08.2004, 04:46
Hello, the doctor! Very much I hope for your answer. At my child (to him now 4 years and 8 months), besides the hypospadias of the coronal form is found out in it or him prirosshy to testicles a sexual member. As you, probably, have already understood on consultation at the urologist we already were (went in another gorod-Voronezh, t. To. At us such doctors net-we live in a province). He to us has appointed or nominated operation to 5 years. And so in this connection I had many questions: 1. Whether time of operation is correctly appointed or nominated. 2. Whether it is necessary to do or make this operation in Voronezh or it is better to go to Moscow at once. Besides, if to Moscow where to us can perform this operation it is qualified, how much it will be though to cost approximately and as it is possible to contact in advance this clinic for consultations. 3. What consequences this operation has and whether in general has at its or her qualitative performance. Whether the child in the further will live a normal sexual life. Whether there will be chordees. 4. Whether has any consequences application of a narcosis at such age. (I so understand a narcosis will be the general or common). 5. What is the time should there is a child in clinic before operation. 6. When it is better to spend operation: in the spring, in the summer, in the winter or in the autumn. In advance many thanks for the answer!

Koblikov I.A.
13.08.2004, 16:26
We have already responded you, thumb through conference